Reviews for Blind: Extended Edition
StarwardAscent chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Haha that's some god-tier bullshitting from Kurama. Also, no Obito in this AU? Or did he already run off?
adammflatt chapter 38 . 11/16/2016
One of the best fanfics I have ever read, I still hate that you killed off akamaru in the epilogue since I am vehemently Afghanistan killing major characters without it advancing the plot, but I can not argue the greatness of this story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Quick question why didn't her mom donate her eyes to Hinata before she died there would have had been an excellent chance that their dna would have matched. And even if it didn't they could have done the same thing that Obito did for Kakashi. Anyways just seemed so obvious to me. It really seems like a good story so far except for that. It just feels like you're trying too hard in making a super unrealistic Naruto. Anywho I am enjoying the story still despite that major hiccup.
Lionheart chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
God it's been years since I've read this and even though I knew it was coming that toaster bit still makes me crack up laughing xD
Tiberius chapter 38 . 8/8/2016
I absolutely love the way you write out fight scenes. I also am very impressed by how you portray that moment before the fighting begins, the calm before the storm. All in all, I think this was a wonderful chapter, and a wonderful end to a wonderful story.
Sardija chapter 37 . 8/8/2016
Wow. Just, wow. This chapter was beautiful. The mood it created, was beautiful. I would compare it to reading the Lord of the Rings when Gondor is under siege, it was so good, and the suspense was played perfectly. You did an incredible job with the mood and perspective in this chapter especially, and created something so amazing that I have not seen it in most actual books. One might argue various points, and point out various issues, but you have managed to make this chapter better than anything I have read in years with the mood alone. Thank you for this incredible experience.
LuckySevenChomei chapter 29 . 8/8/2016
Wait... Yondaime-dono? Aha! I knew it! Old man Ichiraku is secretly... THE RAMENKAGE!
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Rogue Survivor chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
My review accidentally hit the go button, and since you can't edit reviews... anyway, I love that she is allowed to function as a ninja. But I also hate it... I'm so confused.
1,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »