Reviews for Blind: Extended Edition
Way too many spelling and grammar mistakeS!
Darkbluelordknight chapter 31 . 5/20
I not like hanabi is dead. This history is a Nightmare
Darkbluelordknight chapter 24 . 5/19
Danm Kumo in this time. Naruto well done, but Hinata in alone, for now
Darkbluelordknight chapter 20 . 5/18
Beautiful when naruto is chunni user
naruto soundtrack: Decision
StecV chapter 1 . 5/5
That was one hella of a good story. Thanks for nice evening with these goodies :)
Pacer287 chapter 29 . 4/26
War never changes.
complimenti! una bella storia..
Stormbane chapter 20 . 2/21
Easily my favorite chapter so far.
Stormbane chapter 11 . 2/20
How could Naruto "...see it in [Hinata's] eyes"?
Mustang's Inferno chapter 38 . 2/4
Omg! I totally love this story! It is one of the best Naruto fanfics that I have read and I enjoyed it a lot! I ended up reading it in just two days because I really wanted to know the ending. Thanks soooo much for writing it!
shadow-hunter104 chapter 5 . 1/10
I read the story 2 years earlier. And I can't remember being it this awesome!
some random guy chapter 38 . 1/2
This story has easily worked its way onto my top five favorites list. Well written, funny, touching, you name it. 9.999/10
EnderReeder chapter 37 . 12/23/2014
When I read the opening paragraph, I freaking laughed out loud. You described the Tsuchikage as "tall," HA! I'm not faulting you for it, you probably wrote this before they ever even showed the cannon Tsuhikage, who looks like he is two feet tall, but it is just hilarious to think of him being described as "tall."
Margaritasc chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
:)!
ramenreed chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
This is my second time reading the story and I always get posed in how easy Itachi gets killed in this story. Itachi had the freaking mangekyo sharingan which gave him susano, amaterasu and tsukyomi. Only because you killed of them doesn't mean that Akatsuki, however you probably write this when kishi never said anything about the powers, and this study is amazing. Should have given kisame and itachi bigger death, cuz those two are strong as he'll
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »