Reviews for Blind: Extended Edition
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/27
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/27
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/27
Rogue Survivor chapter 9 . 7/14
My review accidentally hit the go button, and since you can't edit reviews... anyway, I love that she is allowed to function as a ninja. But I also hate it... I'm so confused.
Rogue Survivor chapter 9 . 7/14
I'm not sure of I hate to love this or love to hate it. I hate how the whole blind thing was taken care of in a time skip, but that's
Rogue Survivor chapter 4 . 7/14
Why would she need to keep here eyelids open? I REALLY don't think that's how it works...
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/9
...How does a toaster wear a vest?
Jugo2017 chapter 38 . 3/31
Dude loved the story. Normally I hate endings but you brought this one to a nice resolution didn't leave anything hanging no major plot holes. So all I have to say is great job.
Pom Rania chapter 38 . 3/12
Aah.

Good ending.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/19
No I didnt like it.

Your concept is sound and I do think it could've turned out great, not amazing, but certainly great.

Sadly you cant really put what you want down on paper, i can see what you want to write and do in this chapter, but it all just feels so lifeless, dull, like a book report?

And that is overlooking the obvious forced dramas, and things that dosnt make any sense, however the things that dosnt make any sense I can personally overlook seeing as this was written so very long ago.

Good luck in future!
Naiwrath chapter 1 . 2/19
stacking the deck in the MC's favor... bad storytelling.
1,782 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »