Reviews for Blind: Extended Edition
complimenti! una bella storia..
Stormbane chapter 20 . 2/21
Easily my favorite chapter so far.
Stormbane chapter 11 . 2/20
How could Naruto "...see it in [Hinata's] eyes"?
Mustang's Inferno chapter 38 . 2/4
Omg! I totally love this story! It is one of the best Naruto fanfics that I have read and I enjoyed it a lot! I ended up reading it in just two days because I really wanted to know the ending. Thanks soooo much for writing it!
shadow-hunter104 chapter 5 . 1/10
I read the story 2 years earlier. And I can't remember being it this awesome!
some random guy chapter 38 . 1/2
This story has easily worked its way onto my top five favorites list. Well written, funny, touching, you name it. 9.999/10
EnderReeder chapter 37 . 12/23/2014
When I read the opening paragraph, I freaking laughed out loud. You described the Tsuchikage as "tall," HA! I'm not faulting you for it, you probably wrote this before they ever even showed the cannon Tsuhikage, who looks like he is two feet tall, but it is just hilarious to think of him being described as "tall."
Margaritasc chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
:)!
ramenreed chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
This is my second time reading the story and I always get posed in how easy Itachi gets killed in this story. Itachi had the freaking mangekyo sharingan which gave him susano, amaterasu and tsukyomi. Only because you killed of them doesn't mean that Akatsuki, however you probably write this when kishi never said anything about the powers, and this study is amazing. Should have given kisame and itachi bigger death, cuz those two are strong as he'll
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
today I first found this story and I just finished first chapter and I loved it, specially the short conversation between the fourth and the kyuubi. and I loved the way Hiashi protected naruto.
ScbaStv chapter 38 . 9/9/2014
O_O Wow...THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved what you did with this. The abruptness of what you did with Kisame and Itachi was surprising but it was definitely smart. I really enjoyed how you brought the focus on to the relationships and the effects of battle and use of the Hirashin. You really drew me in. Thanks for writing this! I hope to enjoy more of your work :]
nomad chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
What an idiot author .. genjitsu kills itachi ... ROFL ... might guy vs kisame ok I'll just give it , but kurenaai vs itachi with mangekyo sharingan that was fcking hilarious ..AU my ads it's oooooooc.. maybe next time u research .. idiot
OnGuard chapter 33 . 9/9/2014
Major flaw to your explanation to what Naruto sees when performing the flying thunder god.
Fanfiction Bard chapter 38 . 8/24/2014
goddammit, why do these endings have to make me so fucking sentimental?
Illuviar chapter 38 . 8/21/2014