Reviews for Crossroads
Stone-heart princess chapter 2 . 5/4
I was enjoying this fic and I really hope you'll update it soon
Raining Winter chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
i wonder what happen to both goku and chi chi cant wait till they all meeti hope someday you update this story
Serenity Lhane chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Please please update! This is an amazingly good story!
petites sorcieres chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
T_T It's been a while since you update this fic, but I really really loved it. So I hope you will do it someday...Anyway I love Sharpener...And the whole Mirai/Gohan seems AWESOME

I wonder what happened to Goku/Chichi...

Is Gohan a Saiyan ? Then how come he doesn't have any tail, or memory of his tail...Or a lot of powers ?

Anyway CONTINUE
Golden feathers Edward chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
it was finally getting good. Now I have one question. Will you ever finish this for should I just give up even hoping that there will be a next chapter?
Pescare chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Very awesome story!
Guice chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
It's so great to see that you're updating again, I hope all is going well. I really REALLY enjoyed this chapter, as I do with all your works .

I hope its Vegeta, but it's your decision on who to choose :P

I'll be waiting for another update!

Guice
Toraus chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Fun chapter! I especially liked the ending when Bulma reaction to Gohan saying that he was Chichi's son, that was just funny. -
Annie4 Lover chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Ive just found Crossroads, and just like all of your other stories it doesn't dissapoint! I would have to dissagree with the story choosing its own pairing (just because I feel the story may have chosen trunks hahah and Gohan should most definately be with Vegeta!)

I love the whole Gohan having a little crush on Mr Harris though, its very cute! And I think it follows that gohan would have another crush on an older man - VEGETA!

Love it,

Keep it up
Dl chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
yeah! yeah!

so glad to read an update.

I hope to read more soon. are you going to be updating any of the other stories?

ja ne
bubblegirl89236 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
i am liking what i am reading - keep going !
thestinger chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I'm happy to see that your back (sorta). And I'm sad to hear 'bout your kids.

I've long awaited this chapter and you didn't dissapoint. I look forward to the next chapter, but as always, take all the time you need.

~thestinger
charlie-becks chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
yay your back! i don't read dragonball z stories anymore, but i still love your stories and im so happy you updated this, infact im so happy im gonna have to get back into it and watch the series again, this chapter was brilliant, welcome back :D
Skreech chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Oh MAN I WANT MORE! But I don't like Stephanie... I HATE her! I like uber slashy Gohan better... maybe with Mirai? 3
mikinyet chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Nice to see Gohan phone Bulma even if they got cutoff. Question is how long until Gohan snaps with Sharpner wanting him to go out with Steph.

I'm glad to see more of your fics.