Reviews for Heaven Enough
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I cried. It was horribly sad and touching.
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
"...and his final thought is a prayer for a Heaven that gives him his brothers."

Pure poetry.

I cannot think of a better way to summarize Leo's last moment... Simply beautiful!
valenciadarkness chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Wow, that's amazing. Beautiful! I'm not really into TMNT fics, but this one I just can't ignore.
coli narago chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh my gosh. i can just imagine what poor Mikey must feel like. The leader, the one who keeps the family togehe, is lost. and poor Leo for not being able to say what he wanted to say. But, we know. We know what he wanted to say, so we shall vanture into the sewers of New York city and tell them!

hah. ignore me.

good job. i really loved it.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oi, another death fic that actually has Leo dying. Very sad, but comforting to know that he accepts it so well and just wishes for his brothers to still be around him, no matter what his fate is.
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Gah! T.T 'and his final thought is a prayer for a Heaven that gives him his brothers.' That line is SO not fair! *sniff sniff* And on a much lighter note... Haha, you're disclaimer made me snort my soda! :)
B.U.G.I.M.S chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
You made me cry. Seriously.

So few words, but a great emotional impact on the reader. Also, those last few lines? Kicked arse. Very poignant.

*goes off to cry some more*
Dierdre chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Sweet God, that was beautiful. It was raw and desperate and heartfelt, and I love you for it. Brava! *C2s and favs*
arianshifter chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I think you just made my eyes leak. Congrats...that's not an often thing.
starry-oblivion chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I really love what was "heaven enough" for him. That brought a tear to my eye.

Lovely imagery.
caylender chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was so sad...Good writing though. I loved how you compared the blood to lava. Great adjectives.