Reviews for It Kills Him
I could so see this happening! This was amazing! Loved it! :D
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Good story
i'm a ninja chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Kataang overload! :D This fic is awesome and realistic, without being overly cheesy. Great job! :D
Cheekster1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
very astute of you to catch all this.
SheabeePrime chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That...was...AWESOME! I had always wondered if Toph could feel Aang's heart beat in the show, since Katara probably drove it off the wall multiple times! LOL
kaerfratiug chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
a really cute story! Love it!
SpiderAndPhantom chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
awwwww
MattyJ613 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was incredible!
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
toph's never gonna let them forget this & will probably tell everyone else
sword-master chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
o, i love this story! its awesome!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Laughing and cringing all at once here lol very funny, gotta love Toph's insights (pun?) XD
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
LOL, Toph. She's great. And she and Katara are both perfectly IC in this story, well done! I loved it the whole way through! XD
FlameoHotmen chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I really liked this story, I've been going through a bunch of Kataang stuff and this is the first one that totally held my intreset. You should do more!
katarainlove chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I LOVED THAT STORY! you should make more like you can make a sequal where toph might menthion what some of the things she just said to might be interesting.

yours truly katarainlove

p.s. you dont need to know my real name. all you need to know is that i am a huge kataang the bigest kataang fan ever.i swear i even dream of convessing his love for katara and her confessing her love to it is like two thirty in the morning so sweet kataang dreams her i come.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/1/2009