Reviews for Touch Me and I'll Make You a Eunuch
BrownEyedCuriousity chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
OMG LMFAO this is funny as hell! omg i think imma die i love this!
AnimePirate chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
that has got to be the best song EVER! Your name is pretty! Are you Spanish? I'm Puerto Rican
cloudthatlookslikeacrown chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
You're a bad person.
star42430 chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
ive re-read it...I love my so much :) this story had potential, even if i got kicked to walmart. you deleted so many good desultory stories!
I'll Show You a Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
yay! i like. Stop being so mean to Jack! it isn't nice.

-the UFGoCJS
Magdalena chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Awesome Raquelle it was really funny but pretty confusingat when the song came manana! and trick or treat!

SEE YA!
Time's Mistress chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Daww, that was teh coolness.

Update soon!
star42430 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
not bad, at least you gave me props. how was the pity date? )

and tybot isnt my monkey, unfortunatly. now hes my walking talking dictionary! i bet me, brandon, and whoever isnt going to walmart (i told you to take brandon's car) can think of something interesting to do while you are at walmrt. no, we should all go to wal-mart. itll be caotic! mua-ha-ha-ha-ha.

s'laters
Commodore Chillidog chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
No! don't screw Norry! He's my favourite character! and he was a pirate for a short period when he went crazy in Tortuga- this sounds funni
star42430 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
omfg... we must discuss. lunch! something to keep us pathetic people busy and away from erin...

its freaking genius! god, imagin what would happen if you threw a party... awesomous.. but, because he's with you, i have to add that he really is in hell )

laters
Time's Mistress chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Wtf? O_O...AWESOME! XDD

Can I be in it plz? n_n I'LL BE A GOOD OREO-SHIPPER PUHLEZ! I'll also be Norry's luvah. 8D

Update soon!