Reviews for Stargate: Exile
Michelle chapter 32 . 8/30/2012
I loved this series. You have an excellent story series here, and it is on of the most original I have ever read. Will you be expanding more on this series? I hope so.
DesertAngel chapter 33 . 6/1/2012
I just finished this and the Wired series. I'm marking these as my all time favorites. These were well written and I wish they would make a movie of them. I never thought I'd like Daniel having a Gould in him, but I have fallen in love with Gabriel. I wish there were more of these :( I was so sad to finish them all. I had a thought-what if the TV series SG-1 team (as an alternate reality version) stumbled across the team at IdlWyld(spelling is off, please forgive me)? I know it has been years since you wrote this, just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it.
White Light White Heat chapter 33 . 1/30/2011
I lie the way that even after they are married Sam still calls him 'Sir'. Will they ever just be 'Sam and Jack'? Great story. My only real issue is that it needs more focus on Daniel. As much as I love Gabriel, Daniel has always been, still is and will always be my favorite. I especially love it when Daniel goes insane. I do so love to read about him going insane:) Good writing!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 33 . 1/29/2011
When are you going to post the next one? I have to know!

Spark
Silverishmoon chapter 33 . 5/28/2009
I love this series and I can't wait for the next one. XD
petitestars chapter 33 . 12/22/2008
A great story. I am loving this detailed and interesting series. Hope to see more soon?
aske55 chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
I know you haven't worked on Exile for quite some time. Do you think you'll ever continue? Would really like to know what Sam and Jack's baby will be?

Really good series. I miss reading the fic.
Wuchel1 chapter 33 . 1/9/2008
Awesome! Can't wait for the next book
bluedragon1836 chapter 33 . 1/7/2008
hey, i love this story. if i can find your other stories I will read them. if i can't find them i will contact you and ask. please don't wait too long to write.
gater62 chapter 33 . 1/2/2008
I just have to say that I really enjoyed this series!
Nelarun chapter 33 . 1/2/2008
Wow! This was a great end to a great story! Well done!

Nela
archiev chapter 33 . 1/1/2008
Thanks for another great story.
Eilidh17 chapter 33 . 1/1/2008
Thankyou thankyou thankyou. Exile was fantastic! I cant wait for the follow up!
Eilidh17 chapter 32 . 1/1/2008
Excellent chapter...finally something good for Gabriel!
gater62 chapter 32 . 12/31/2007
Very good chapter! Poor Gabriel-he is suffering so! Glad to see there is hope here!