Reviews for Only the Shadows Know
Beyazgul chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Please update please
Airka Yumeko chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Well I guess Yoh has been stuck like that for awhile haha. Aw this seemed like such a good story, doesn't seem like it'll be continuing though. Eh, it was nice while it lasted. At least there was some YohxManta, there isn't enough out there T.T.
Anyway nice story, hope you're doing well.
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Good story and nice nightmare. Now UPDATE!
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Good story and a little creepy but a good creepy
Good Omens chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Creeeepyyyyy. The shadow-guy, I mean. :) YohxManta is sweet. And there's not enough of it! Nor have I seen any HaoxManta... -Hinting here-
Simple Shimmers chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I've never read or watched SK but I think I will. Hm...poor Manta or was it Mantra? I'm pretty sure it's Manta...

Man, my first SK fic and it's amazing. I can't wait to meet the Oc and the other character who I forgot their name...

Gosh how Shimmer like...

Well ya better update soon ya hear!

~Shimmers~
yay chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
sound like an interesting story :D hope you will continue soon :P
Gae-ta chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
óò can't u update this one? PWESE? Pwetty pwese? I'm so curious what's going to happen and it's such a good start!
Actractivlyhideous chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Poor Yoh has to just sit there and smile hopefully we wont have to wait to long, right? RIGHT? .
tenkage onna chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
gasp! it sounds really good so far! D8 ne, maybe you could make the next chapter longer plz? it seemed to end awkwardly. suspensefull though! and really awesome X3

plz update soon~! i cant wait for the next chapter, this has a lota potential 8DD
kerokacola chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
i was so happy when you started the first chapter. i hope you keep typing it so i can read more. yay
Inubuddy13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like your story Please keep it up, it is very nice and enjoyable to read. so update soon k?
hgft chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
omg they slept with each other dude...o
kilatails chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
short... but a good start. update soon k? Ja ne _
mimeus chapter 3 . 9/14/2008