Reviews for All I have Left
Refraction of Light chapter 16 . 2/23
I kind of hate you for not updating but I can get why not. If you ever get back on your account my hope is a review like mine would get you to update.
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 16 . 11/20/2015
Please update soon! I'm loving your story. I'd like to run a crazy plot twist by you. What if Orochimaru didn't take Sasuke's body? What if instead Nagato revived Izuna Uchiha (looks a lot like Sasuke) and gave Orochimaru Izuna's body. There's the little plot hole of why Orochimaru would hesitate but I have a few ideas:
1) Naruto reminds Izuna of a younger Madara, back when Hashirama and Madara were friends and hopeful for a peaceful future
2) Orochimaru some how comes into possession of a pair of sharingan eyes, more than likely from Danzo
3) Orochimaru somehow gets Fugaku Uchiha's eyes. Fugaku must've known about Naruto some point in time. Fugaku also must've known who Naruto's parents were. So Fugaku would've hesitated in killing one of Sasukes friends
I also think Tsunade should become Hokage again with the Hidden Cloud, Hidden Stone, Hidden Sand, Hidden Wave villages as allies. I think Zabuza and Haku should've lived and have Zabuza the leader of the Wave Village. I think while Naruto and Jiraiya are looking for their friends it'd be cool of they got the other Kages aid. With the condition that Tsunade becomes the 5th Hokage. Well these are just ideas I've had. Hope you put a few of these to use.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Why u no update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Is this discontinued
midnightscar17 chapter 16 . 2/5/2015
Its been a long time can you please update this story it was getting really good. Btw whats hinata gonna do once she found out sakura and naruto are together?

Update please
Fayari chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Aww, I can't believe it's been six years already. Damn! I read this back in 07, two years before I wrote my first story. This was one of my inspirations, dammit!
leafstone chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
great story.
willam and jack and jake chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
nice i can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
nice and it sounds interesting
willam and jack and jake chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
nice and interesting change about sasuke
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 5/2/2012