Reviews for Walking in the shadows
Joshua the Hand Written chapter 33 . 4/13
I love this story. You are the master of Xander crossover fiction.
acebrain01 chapter 33 . 2/23
more I want more
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 1 . 2/22
D’Hoffryn totally mindfucked Xander with that reveal. It could only happen to the Zeppo.
egonzalezl100.eg chapter 33 . 2/8
please update
Damien Evermere chapter 26 . 12/29/2020
Can we have a Xander/Aphrodite fic based on this perhaps in a Percy Jackson and the Olympians Xover?
macdjord chapter 23 . 12/28/2020
You know, Zombie Apocalypse 2020 seemed a lot funnier back in 2007...
Seimika chapter 25 . 11/22/2020
Just gave this story a try while waiting for new chapters lol kinda wish this wasn't dead
LeightonWD chapter 33 . 10/22/2020
Amazing work thank you.
DokB chapter 6 . 9/26/2020
Read a lot of your stories, enjoyed them all so far. this one might be the best though.
Dalke320 chapter 2 . 8/25/2020
Hey, I personally think Tallahassee makes a bunch better Twinkie paladin than Xander, the things Tallahassee has done for twinkies...
Kalaong chapter 33 . 7/28/2020
God said, "Let there be lips!"
Kalaong chapter 31 . 7/28/2020
If At All Possible, Involve A Cow
Kalaong chapter 28 . 7/28/2020
I wish you could make a career out of Xander punking Superman.
Kalaong chapter 10 . 7/28/2020
Wait; cars that fill with white foam when they crash? Those are from Demolition Man. San Angeles had a zombie apocalypse?
Kalaong chapter 2 . 7/28/2020
Something D'Hoffryn might quote when yanking the heroes' chains;

"Even a cursory glance at history should convince one that individual crimes committed for selfish motives play a quite insignificant part in the human tragedy, compared to the numbers massacred in unselfish loyalty to one’s tribe, nation, dynasty, church, or political ideology, ad majorem gloriam dei. The emphasis is on unselfish. Excepting a small minority of mercenary or sadistic disposition, wars are not fought for personal gain, but out of loyalty and devotion to king, country or cause. Homicide committed for personal reasons is a statistical rarity in all cultures, including our own. Homicide for unselfish reasons, at the risk of one’s own life, is the dominant phenomenon of history."
-Arthur Koestler

Looking at all of history? 99.99% of all "evil" was committed with pure intention. He probably laughs and laughs and laughs at that.
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »