Reviews for Walking in the shadows
More plz
jon reeve chapter 31 . 12/26/2017
"Raven bit her lip to help her concentrate on what she was doing and less on the tall, sweaty man wrapped around her."

/Well, I feel very teased.
jon reeve chapter 27 . 12/26/2017
No one trusted the basement of a high school on the Hellmouth to be safe no matter how many times they checked it.

/I laughed until I coughed.
jon reeve chapter 17 . 12/26/2017
"It'll scare the hell out of him," Harriet pointed out.

"That's what he said," Sirius agreed.

/Jeez, does no one listen? They're speaking plain lunatic, here!
jon reeve chapter 23 . 12/26/2017
"The goblins have a spell for it," Sirius said with a grin.

/Of course they do. One of the things I like most about your stories is how consistent the magic logic is. It makes perfect sense if you think a bout it a bit, no sense if you think too much, and very little if you consider a little. The "rational" stories are usually just very... shitty.
jon reeve chapter 21 . 12/26/2017
AN2: No I don't know what the hell was up with the wings.

/lol, it's one of the features of the multiverse. It's one of the hints that show you that it's real... or something like that. I just live/work here.
jon reeve chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
"The Philosopher's Stone," Nick replied. "No one ever believed it just took training and skill to turn lead into gold or make yourself younger and after a few dozen times being tortured for the 'secret' we decided to give them one. Alchemy!"

/Ooh, I like this one. I know I've come across this idea before, probably from this story, as well as others, but it's nice to be re-inspired. -and I'm not old!
jon reeve chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
"We can do this again? Right now?"

/Ah, youth is wasted on the young. Wait, I'm not old! You take that back!
jon reeve chapter 12 . 12/25/2017
/Ok that was a great last line. It's good and bad that you write so much. Every time you add a new chapter, I start over because of the time between chapters, but it's just as good a read the nth time as the first time!
jon reeve chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
"You'd rather die than be bad in bed?"

/That was a really stupid question. I now it was just made for the entertaining responses, though, so I give her a pass.
mmiller25819 chapter 30 . 12/12/2017
is this over
Bobboky chapter 31 . 11/27/2017
nice work
DarkViolet7258 chapter 31 . 11/26/2017
NarutosBrat chapter 22 . 11/23/2017
This whole chapters was written as a set-up to that Doctor Who line at the end, wasn't it?
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
A hundred bucks says every scoob had at least one dirty fantasy or dream about fucking Tara.
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »