Reviews for Walking in the shadows
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 30 . 5/22
You could almost feel sorry for Batman with having both Xander and Sirius there at the same time. If they had gone to Gotham, then I would feel really bad for him... Even as I laughed my ass off. Very interesting and hilarious premise for a story. Well written as well. I can't wait to see more of it. Keep up the good work.
rongladiator chapter 30 . 4/18
More chapters PLEASE!
Anansii chapter 6 . 4/11
Xander's gone further than he realizes - while it gets impressively hot at times, there IS no desert between Oxnard and Los Angeles, assuming you drive even vaguely in the correct direction; by the time you've gone 15 miles you're either in the Valley, or driving past the Pacific Ocean on Highway 1 (which, btw, I recommend.) Go see Google Earth. I think he's been Hellriding again, without noticing it. :)

Oh, and I think now this is my favorite answer to "where did Sirius go?" Though I seriously recommend nonjon's "A Black Comedy" not so much for where he winds up as for what happens next which is hysterical.
apostrophe a plural doesn't make. The plural of Xander is Xanders. No apostrophe.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 30 . 3/11
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 3/5
I love this premise! Excellent so far.
MadBob88 chapter 30 . 2/24
awesome story. Just remembering the number I times I have burst out laughing while reading this while people are nearby makes me grin :). Keep up the good work and can't wait fo the next chapter. Cheers
Juvart24 chapter 30 . 2/16
More! I demand more! Feed me chapters or I shall be forced to feast on your soul.
I do not, for the life of me, understand how your fics become this popular when it even ou writing style is horrible. I just finished this downloaded and im sure it will meet the fote of all of his brethren.
SELECT-DELETE-RECYCLE BIN-EMPTY
kanazak chapter 30 . 1/27
Really enjoyed this! It brightened my evening and morning considerably. I hope you write more of it!
kanazak chapter 6 . 1/26
Woo! Sirius Black is here! :D Someone from a fandom I know a lot about!
I think the non-lemon scene worked.
Wow this is a great story I wish you would continue it
Fai Gensou chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
So Konoha is in Xander's back seat now?
GenetiX23 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Literally every single crossover could be improved by way of Sirius "best character in Harry Potter" Black.
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »