Reviews for Walking in the shadows
vmage2 chapter 30 . 8/9
This story is awesome and needs updating. Lots of updating.
...Well, not sure how I came up with this, but suddenly randomly an answer for the wings thing came to me:
They're signs of eventually working as Xander's 'angels'. Or messengers of Xander, spreading the love. Harriet might even have the healing hugs now.

I just think of it being kind of hilarious of Xander ending up becoming a god, simply because people had faith in him. I mean, he probably wouldn't even notice the switch, at least not right away. And the powers that be end up being shocked that they can't affect him because of his new divinity and such.
radindusan2 chapter 19 . 8/5
Star Wars reference?Nice going...
LeightonWD chapter 30 . 8/1
Yay update! Thanks for keeping this crazy piece of work alive!
wolf40k chapter 30 . 7/29
This is one of my favorite stories, hope it gets updated one day
His mental representation of the minds and souls of the people he sees the wings of.
Easy.
Seriously how can you not know what's up with the wings.
Wrin chapter 30 . 6/19
That. was. AMAZING! I really hope you come back to this some day, but I understand you probably won't (especially given the last update was in 2014). Either way, thank you! It was great!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 30 . 4/29
Following this just in case you can someday return to it, it's a damn fine romp.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 30 . 3/31
two stories of yours i've read so far, two stories of yours i want to continue reading! ah vell, ima go read some others while i beg people to come and beta/write for you _
Flo Jo26 chapter 30 . 3/22
its awesome! and can't wait for more of the story!
Tjin chapter 30 . 2/25
aaaw... there's no more to read... will Xander ever get back around to 'Sunday' will you ever explain what the demon dogs look like? will Naruto and the gang fall into a depression when they discover entire buildings mimicking the tree climbing Chakra skill?
Tjin chapter 5 . 2/25
nice lime scene, I love Xander/Tara ships, almost as much as Xander/Kendra or Xander/Dawn...
Kingdark chapter 30 . 2/15
It would be awesome if 'this' clark was the same on from the beginning. If only because that would make it so much more amusing. Did you know that I was looking for this story for ages, I gave up then and now I stumble over it when I wasn't even LOOKING for it! Ha!

Kingdark
NecromamcerAmadeus chapter 30 . 2/14
Dude, stories awesome, update it please!?
otakumick chapter 30 . 1/24
Absolutely Fantastic story, I want more of it.
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »