Reviews for Walking in the shadows
redslovelyangel chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
I absolutely LOVE IT! I always reread when I need a good laugh. I can not remember how many times I have read it and I seriously am considering downloading it just so I have it when I don't have internet.
Can not wait to see more and super excited you have updated.
Trom chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
Took me a while to understand the statement, “No, copyright infringement.” Because where it was placed in the dialog, thinking it was about Xander.
Nice to see you going back to some of your older work, as I enjoyed them quite a bit.
TigerCat chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
Control Freak was such a fantastic idea, and so underused. Nice to see him make another appearance. Also, I think "She laid eggs in my arm" is quite possibly a phrase that EVERYONE needs therapy over.
Red Death chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
Never thought I'd see the day when someone adapted a George Carlin routine into a fanfiction. I'm so nerdly happy!
Crimson Grave chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
I truly missed this marvel.
keichan2 chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
Yeah! New chapter! ;-p

Thanks!

I hope to read more soon!
vmage2 chapter 3 . 11/29/2018
Patients should be patience. This mistake was made twice.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
hahahahahahaha
DragonFoxx chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
Thank you so much for a new chapter. It was great. I may just need to go back and reread this story. Just because.
holyscythe chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
thank you for making more chapters of this awesome story, i read all of it when you hade updated with the new chapter, i really love this story and it's fun that sirius is super powerful.
from an old fan that got reminded of this story.
have a nice day.
:D
FateBurn chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
Good chapter
stvwilling chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
AWESOME! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
"earthly sense of humor"
Did you mean earthy? Would fit pretty well in context
Syqadelic chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
I love the George Carlin reference.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
I'm not entirely sure if Chaz's name is a reference to someone/a character or not. Or how he got away from his own Earth. Though the tv jail cell is kind of interesting... wonder if it's just cells or also the world around the cells?
1,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »