Reviews for Walking in the shadows
xxmagex chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
To quote Bart Simpson "Go on."
Zulu86 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
HAHA! Nice ending :) You really know your stuff and the way you set this xover leaves so many possibilities for this fic to go. I'll be checking up on this fic so update when possible.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Heh heh heh. Excellent writing. Almost every single sentence in it is worth quoting (a difficult feat), and even rarer, it's not worth quoting for humor content. (over 90% of my quote collection is humor)
Rorschach's Blot chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Interesting start, somewhat baffled at where you're taking this but see a lot of places it can go.
Scarlet Storm chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
totally love the possabillities for this fic.
CLIFF73 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Please continue. Great first chapter. Can not wait to see where this story goes.
Riye Link Reue chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Very nice story, I wonder if Xander is going to let Clarks secrets slip out.
martel1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Awesome start !

Please keep writing .
Get-Lost chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
A lot of the times I read any fic I think to myself why are the PTB considered good? Doesn't good want to win. That balance BS is just that a big fat steeming pile of dog cr p. I've always thought that they were more neutral or evil with the way they ruin, use, and or manipulate people the way they did/do. If those truely are the forces of good then 'We be f'd.'

To me D'hoffryn seems more choatic neutral with evil leanings since he doesn't seem to care if his actions benefit others or not as long his followers do. If he were truely evil he'd be making sure that he and his people were doing the same thing, but making sure that no one benefitted but him and his people.

Take Anya for instance, she's a vengence demon for scorned women. most of the time the sornced women get satisfaction out of her actions. If she were trying to do evil she'd make sure that whatever she did would get tracked back to the wisher and get them as well as whoever she had just f'd over thereby making sure that neither had come out in the good.

Any way, good stuff. I really want to see where this goes. For a while I thought that you where going to send him back in time, but with the dimension hopping i'm not quite so sure now. Whatever happens please don't stop writing just yet like most Xander centric fic writers seem to do even before their fics get any where.
hahahahahah chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
well done my friend. keep up the good work.
thegame1679 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I like it. Please continue.
xman2099 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
You have to keep this one going it's great and I love Xander confusion.
Rubel chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hahaahahaahaa!

Awesome! What's Next? :p
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Please pardon me while I collapse into insane hysterical giggles

...

Damn , but that was good!

Can you PLEASE continue this?

Derek The Rogue