Reviews for Double Meanings
OPFAN chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
i'm touched *sniff* a good perspective to write oishi and eiji in~

great story! plz write some more like this, i like this very much~~
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I like this look at being in love and their relationship... and I didn't realized Oishi was so ticklish! Well done.
Sakurakitty2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aww Gotta say that was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read
LimaLoser chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Refreshingly romantic... you sap ;-)
Isna chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
aw! its so cute! i just wanna hug it and love it to death!

well done D
MajaLi chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Adorable! But not in an "aw ickle chibis" way, in a really sweet, really...I don't know, *honest* way. I love that Eiji and Oishi don't need to "sleep together" or even sleep *together* (like, in the same bed all curled up and stuff); I love all the little moments (like Eiji straddling Oishi and pinning him down) that written any other way could have seemed sexual even though the intention was to have them not be, and the fact that the *particular* way you did them made smutty thoughts not even cross my (admittedly often smutty) mind until Eiji pointed it out; and I love that Eiji says "I can wait" and doesn't mean that he's Waiting For It but just that they are so close and so comfortable and so secure with each other that he's okay-not even okay, it's just natural-with not feeling that need every second, and that they have room to be together and grow together and I don't even know why I'm trying to say all this because right here, right in this story, you've just said it ALL.

Atsu Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Aww..this is just so sweet.

'if two people are really in love, they aren’t just lovers. They’re best friends, perfect compliments, just a more adult extension of those friends from childhood that no one can do without'. I just really love that! Gosh! XD

Great job you did!
speadee chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
It was funny. I like how they mention about it being a scene in manga or anime, not knowing they themselves are in a manga and anime.

It's true that when friends spend the night they tend to stay up late. I agree that words and actions aren't always needed when people love each other: knowing it is enough.