Reviews for No Tears
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 2/25
This was all well and good with Ginny being sad and remembering how the twins used to cheer her up, it was really, really sweet, but then you did George showing up at her door and you broke me. My soul is crushed, it hurt so much to get through that, it was just so heart wrenching!
No but seriously, what a wonderful story! You made me cry, but I loved reading it, it was beautiful and I loved the bond you presented between them! Great work!

Mathilde
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I'm crying now - that was amazingly written.
K4RLY3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Just found this story...and now I'm crying my eyes out. It was heartbreaking and beautiful, well done
ArwentheWholocked chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Wow... I'm crying again... Fantastic writing. :,)
John chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It took me to the verge of tears.

No more needs to be said.
And-So-I-Solemnly-Swear chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It's really special having siblings like that, and the story is amazingly well written/ to read. I feel a need to tell you my thanks for sharing your writing with us
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Adorable yet so heartbreaking. I love the relationship that Fred, George, and Ginny share. Great job!
BookReader101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awwww! This was such a cute and sad story!
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was so cute but sad! poor George! poor Ginny! :( thank you so much for writing this.
UnlimitedThoughts chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
To be honest tht made me cry a little. Beautifully written :)
Dumbledore'sManThroughThrough chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This was so sweet and heartbreaking... that characterization of the twins is unusual, but somehow, it worked.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
awe this is so cute. I love Ginny/George's reltionship in this.
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aw that made me cry. I can totally picture the twins being there to comfort Ginny, I always thought that they had a special connection because Ginny's a lot like the twins. I liked the "memories" part and then, most of all, the part about the stars and which star Fred might be. I think that was actually the part that finally made these tears fall ;)
Loserslurgy chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This story actually made me cry, it's just so sad!
ArtIsTheDream chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I think I've just melted. In sadness and happiness. That was so sad it made me cry :'( Poor George and Ginny! What sweet brothers Ginny has. Always there to look after her.

This was just too cute. You've really touched everyone by making this fic :)