Reviews for We Love You, Rory
Jenny119911 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
wow..

i really cried... tears were running down my face.. that never happend..

its really really sad..
Anavela chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I'm crying... and I can't stop. That was good, but very depressing. I have to go read something happy now.
mcknightbabiie chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
im crying.. lol.. i mean.. that was sad.. good though
Pink Blackberry Girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That was really good rego :P (I just remembered that name, so forgive me for calling you that) No but seriously it was really good, it was very sad. I kind of agree with the other people, the beginning was the best, but it was still really good overal. I loved it! Although now I'm almost crying, between yours and rayc's story, I don't know if I can't not cry :P Good job!
Rayc Petite chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I liked it, but I think it would have been better if you put more detail into the last two segments.

That's all I have to say about that, Regi... the Cape Master.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
It was excellent. I am in tears right now. Amazing job.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
OMG, so sad
tdalec chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
It's very good down to where L/L leave the cemetery, regi. I think it would have been better if you had ended it there. And left out the car crash part. Knowing mitigates sorrow. One of the reason rayc's story is so sad is that all you know is Lorelai is dead. She doesn't tell us why or for how long. That makes her death much harder to cope with.

Adding the details of the crash, even though it probably was therapeutic for you, gives us to clear a frame of reference. It explains too much; it helps us understand too much and takes away some of the disbelief. The time table does the same thing.

The last paragraph is a bit confusing to me because it seems that you are looking into the future. It also is heavy on cliche and not well constructed.