Reviews for Surprise!
falsedfaith691 chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
This story is awesome! I really hope there is an update to this story even though the last update was 4 years and i think 9 months ago. Awesome job though :)
Shadowed era chapter 24 . 12/13/2011
Got to love your sense of humor. Keeps me laughing and brightens my day. Did good. Luv it... ecpecially Ichigo being bartender.
Crazyjess09 chapter 28 . 10/28/2010
omg now i'm confussed ok not so much confused unleast until the end but anwayz you cant leave it like this u have to continue so does ichi have similar powers to that inuea i cant spell her name but i hope you know who i am tlking about anwayz i hope that you update please when ever you have a chance please and thank you
sweetmusic6 chapter 28 . 8/9/2008
Love this story, it is one of my favorites. So please update soon.
kerumica chapter 28 . 4/22/2008
Chapter 28 has been left with a juicy cliffhanger. I do hope you update soon :)
kerumica chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
Sorry, but I'm dropping another note. I really liked the way you wrote the phone conversation. It was nice to get all three reactions. Good job :)
kerumica chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
I'm on chapter 9. In answer to your question, yes, I think your writing has improved. The storyline is moving along at a nice pace. Not too fast that it seems rushed, just slow enough to give you all the juicy details.
kerumica chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
I'm not even finished and I'm already making this my favorite story, if only for the 'red headed slut' reaction. Total and complete awesomeness and I do hope you finish this :)
Chakolit Chip chapter 28 . 4/16/2008
Nice Karin punches Grimm and Ichi LoL

Post more soon

Cheers!
Current Name chapter 28 . 4/15/2008
Golly, this story has a lot of drama, doesn't it?

That's not an insult, by the way. I love the way you write. :) You're stories are so funny, as well as sexy.

Anyway, I loved the chapter! I'll be waiting patiently for the next one. :D
EmbersSpark chapter 28 . 4/13/2008
i liked it
Madame Hearts chapter 28 . 4/13/2008
first you took forever to update and now you're leaving us a mean ass cliffhanger THAT'S SO EVIL AND COLD! lol but nice chapter
Sesshou's Mate chapter 27 . 3/24/2008
My God, that was a bad place to stop! You ABSOLUTELY need to update! I really need to know what's going on with Ichigo!

I love the fight scene from earlier with the quotes. I about died laughing!

Anyway, please update soon!

Carey
Chakolit Chip chapter 27 . 3/4/2008
OMG! whats gonna happen

Post more soon

Cheers!
Emey chapter 27 . 2/3/2008
OMG I just cleared all of your story in a day! I love this plz continue! It's excellently written, and I love the drama!