Reviews for The Underground Wizard
jesusfreak100percent chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
This story looks very interesting! It's been seven (almost eight) years since you wrote, so usually I'd assume you'd given up and not bother reviewing, but I really like this story. It's already a good story and it has all the makings of a particularly great one. I hope you regain the motivation to continue it, I would love to see how it continues. :)
AlienTourist chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I really like this story! I like where it's going, and the characterization so far. It's staying very true to the book, in a good way!

I saw on your profile that you never abandon a story. Do you think you could update this one soon? You ended at a bit of a cliff-hanger.
mmsbddvr chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Not even first lesson?
mmsbddvr chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Let the music heal your soul, let the music take control -N*sync

Music can allow one to experience an overwhelming sadness and grief, cause insanity, and induce horror and fear. It also sets us free. For some people music is about moving your body. For me it has always been moving my soul. Granted I am a christian who does worship a lot. But point remains. Some people play nature sounds to help them sleep. I play a lullaby sung by my mother recorded by a handphone.

Music is personal. In this story Harry uses it to escape. But still I imagine it would influence his music. Violent and dramatic notes and short calm cantabile.
Starlit Warrior chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Awww, it's too bad that you stopped writing this... It looks really great!
footprints.on.the.ceiling chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
I loved Ron's dream and I have loved the first 4 chapters of your story. Can't wait to read more...
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Interesting start.

gunny
Drayconette chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
This is REALLY good! It's been so long since you've updated tho- have you abandoned it? You should keep writing! I like it a ton.
cutecess chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
nice. Can they find out about the abuse soon?
mekanos chapter 6 . 9/27/2007
nice concept good stsrt waiting for the rest good luck
GoddessOfLove-War-Light-Dark chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
Ok I am getting really confused is the magical world hidden or will thet just do normal school or is harry going to do somthing to get the magic back or am i completely of track
Rumpleteaze chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Very well written and a good story. Please update soon.
panther73110 chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
im confused is the magical world hidden or is there just not?
panther73110 chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
great chapter, is Harry famous in this story
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
A great story I love it and can't wait to read what comes next:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)