Reviews for Haunted Memory
Chouko Chango chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
this story was really gut-wrenching, a real tear-jerker.

but i really liked it and very well written. absolutely loved it :)
kamelion chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Love love love love love!
xlozx chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Great story, very well written.
heyesgirl chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
wow. Great story. very well written. Love how Sam managed to get Dean to talk. I am so excited to read "Scars from the Past" now.
Surplus Imagination chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Very nice and thought provoking. It would be natural to assume that Dean and Sam would be easy prey for predators as kids. This was nicely done. Thanks!-
Sparkle45 chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Great second chapter! I liked how Sam was so supportive of Dean and was persistent in getting him to talk. I also liked how Dean *finally* gave in and let Sam in on what was going on with him. I thought you wrote both boys very in-character, and I really enjoyed the fic.
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Great story, loved it! I read that someone had suggested you bring Wally back - not a bad idea!
DeanBean chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Great story,

I am glad that everything turned out alright in the end :D

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
gaelicspirit chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
You're right. Shorter, but very powerful. You know that "Scars of the Past" is one of my favorites of yours - so much so that I referenced it in one of my stories. And I was reminded how great that story was by reading this one. When Sam grabbed onto Dean, repeating that it wasn't his fault, I was reminded of the end scene in "Good Will Hunting" when Robin Williams' character does something similar to Will until it gets through to him. I really liked how you allowed Dean to open up to Sam - both about the time when he was young and about the time when the witch got him. That was a very good moment.

I hope life has eased up on you a bit - too much at once of ANYTHING can be hard to take. Thanks for writing and posting. :)
Shannz chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
That was SO good. I caught the link for this on the yahoo list - and I'm glad I did or it may have taken me awhile to come across it.

Despite the content of this piece you really managed to leave this reader with a good feeling. You delivered a perfect balance between the angst and the touchy-feely stuff. You could have gotten much more graphic and angst ridden and let me just tell you that I am very thankful that you did not. Dean's experience with Wally when he was six was left deliberately vague - and for me it left me with the feeling that while something definately happened that Sicko Wally didn't get to do nearly what he wanted to do. Just the thought is enough to make one feel...well kind of like Dean was feeling. You really conveyed his confusion about the repressed memory well. And his way of dealing with it seemed very IC.

Sam was a wonderful, supportive presence here. I really enjoyed his reaction and response to Deans varied emotions as he processed them. The scene where Sam continued to tell Dean that it wasn't his fault and the hand on his brothers neck was just so touching. I'm so glad Dean didn't pull away - and that he allowed himself the small comfort that Sam was offering. He really needed it and it was nice to see him just accept it. And the ending...perfect. You left us with the lingering emotions, but with the healing already in progress. Wonderful. I'll have to check out more of your work :)

-shan
rholou chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
wow, great ending to a great story. a sensitive subject handled well. i really enjoyed this, thanks.
adder574 chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Really good story. I really enjoyed it. Have you ever thought about doing a story and bringing Wally back?
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
great idea, great story..is there going to be more? Is Sam going to try and find Wally?
poetic heart 75 chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
That was a good story. Short sweet and to the point. Keep up the good work
poetic heart 75 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Good work. I really like this story. So, what's Dean hiding from Sam this time? I can't wait to find out.