Reviews for One Girl, One Wish
vegetasonna2334 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
vegeta seems sort of an asshole but later he's going to be like : ) this with buma
Torch-of-Darkness chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Really loving the story! I hope you finish it someday _
Torch-of-Darkness chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Kid lol
VxBluvr chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
HOLY CRAP! I FREAKING LOVE THAT 3 DAYS GRACE SONG! Thats the first thing you put up there that I knew!
Rraz45 chapter 17 . 2/24/2010
UPDATE!
PattyArtMara chapter 17 . 2/21/2009
U Know what?

your amazing!

please continue the story!

i'm dying to read some more..

(oh..and please kill that f..er Frieza for being such a purv)

please please end the story, it's my fav!
PattyArtMara chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
Wow!

Woow!

Wow!.

...
Hektols chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I love the interaction between Bulma and Vegeta.
Hektols chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Everyone is now safer in planet Vegeta. It would be nice if Dr Briefs creates a gravity chamber to make them stronger.
Hektols chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Where are the regeneration chambers?

Good chapter.
Hektols chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Goku meeting his family... What about Frieza?
Hektols chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Good start. It looks like in this reality Earth and planet Vegeta have the same gravity...
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 17 . 8/29/2008
oh my... please please please do update this... Please I beg of you!

I cant believe i've got to the end and it ends like this! you meany!

perhaps bulma could start feeling ill, and vegeta is forced to explain... maybe goku could mention again about a healthy baby! hehe.

Vegeta HAS to tell her about his nightmares. that bastard freeza! words cant describe how much i hate him now! he deserves to be sliced, diced and deepfried... but not by trunks, by vegeta!

I think Vegeta should turn super saiyan and make him pay for everything, oh and dodoria... he put the metal poison barb things on bulma... he needs to meet an unfortunate end as well!

Maybe he could get fed to a pet of vegetas... a wild animal living somewhere. or he could in turn get the poison barb necklace things attached to him! - Yeah that would rule! haha. vegeta could watch as he died slowly and painfully.

if you would like any help at all, i'm 100% willing to help, maybe if its with plots or bettaring, or maybe coming up with ideas. (I seem to always be full of them for other peoples stories!)

I would love to help though, especially if you are stuck. by the way don't worry if you dont feel your work is up to scratch! to me its well... perfect!

The chapters are just right in length, the descriptons perfect! And i like how you have tried both POV and a third person. I am not actually sure which i like best. I think third person.

Seriously though, i know exactly where you are coming from; for some reason reading through your own work you think it sucks. when in reality it actually doesn't! I always have that before uploading, I will read through loads of times and sometimes even get it betta'd afain! excuse my poor grammer in the review) Its not usually like this, but i am just in a 'i dont care mood'

Dont worry if you have your doubts, i really enjoyed reading! and i even more want to read more! its just getting better and better.

The only things you really need answered are vegeta's mother who could be plotting freeza's downfall actually in his own ship... or maybe she could go missing and it actually turns out she has been rescued by Brolley! Oh I dont know, that Idea actually pretty sucks. Hm Broley could have a change of heart when he sees her getting attacked by Freeza once again.

Bulmas parents could be living the high-life on Vegetaseii, they could be rescuing animals or something or running a medical centre for injured Saiyans giving them medical attention. Bunny watering the plants or something useful... 0-0 just give them a small mention.

Hm and the dragonballs, the people vegeta killed could be wished back, or they could always have to go to namek to find them and make some more wishes as well.

Yamcha could just be a drunk or something...

well anyhows thankyou for giving me such a pleasurable read, it really was wonderful and i would love to see more very very soon! This is one of those fanfics that can't be left like millions of others. its actaully quite special _ and no i'm not trying to flatter you - it has so much potential!

go for it!

x
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
Vegeta bit her! I would be scared too!

They must really be fully bonded now, and with her scent different my guess is a familiar purple haired heir will be on its way...

Is it possible she has gotten pregnant? :0-D

I loved this bit! "A long while later, Bulma rested her head against her prince’s bare chest, sighing in contentment as she temporarily disregarded the stinging sensation on her neck. She closed her eyes as Vegeta placed an arm around her. She snuggled against him before falling into a peaceful, undisturbed slumber. Vegeta bit back a yawn before allowing his own eyes to close. Sleep overcame him more quickly than it ever had before."

And this bit... "She was sleeping soundly with her head rested against his chest and her arm draped across his abdomen, just as she had been before falling asleep."

Heck the whole chapter was good! well done and thanks for the good read!

xx
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 15 . 8/27/2008
wow brolley is really intelligent in this! :-D

its a shame he didnt have the power that he harnesed in the movies... he would destroy freeza, dodoria and zarbon effortlessly.

He is the legendary :-D

vegeta has arrived... i hope he manages to rescue his princess! i'm preparing to cry, it looks like i'm nearly to where you have finished writing!

No you need to update soon! x