Reviews for Circus of the Damned
Fee-Sha16 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
interesting story! lol, good job tho!)
silver drip chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Good chapter. Please update as soon as you can.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
you're counting down the seconds? IM COUNTING DOWN THE MILLISECONDS! muhahahahahaha...just kidding! anyway, good chapter, update soon please!
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Damn Elephants LOL i dont get it? :)
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
I feel sorry for bella and the blood incident i feel sorry fro Esme who has to clean it up :(
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love the ending :)
HeartOfRaven chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
That was truly amazing! I loved every second of it and I thought that everything seemed to fit perfectly together! Nothing made me trail off and nothing confused me. I kept up with it the whole way, so much that I began to wonder if I was reading from the book Breaking Dawn! XD

Very good my friend.

HeartOfRaven
Edward4eva chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
update please? please?
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
update soon, this is interesting.
deceivingflames chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Found this through someones favorite stories, it sounded different, so I decided to take a peak. And indeed it was, and I love it. It's real, and not romantic (in the literature sense, not the love sense). I like this take on Bella.. on Edward.. on their existence as a whole. It's been a while since you updated.. but i don't think you should abandon this story.. Please update? This story is wonderful.

-Graciella
Autodidact chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
It's pretty good.
stonerdude932 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
best thing I've read all year

and since Im not readin g anything more this year...

BEST WRITING OF 2007!

now update already
Redacted Man chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
omg best thing ever plz right more i'll do *anything* you want hehe
76 Trombones chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
All my life I have searched for a defining moment, a piece of such inspiration and elegance that it would change everything. Now, it has arrived. Your fan fiction is so inspired, so grand and overreaching that it sounds a clarion call into my soul. You have changed my life.
Seven Sigma Event chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Is there a cult in your honor? Do people sacrifice small animals to you? If not, can I start one?