Reviews for The Way of the Sword and the Shinobi
James B chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
I love this story and I hope you decide to pick up the story because most of the time only the original author can make a story great, so please continue to this story.
oliver2662 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
is this going to samurai Naruto right like an kick ass samurai right?
Kamakasie chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
this is brilliant i only just got an account so i can only just say this but that is just brilliant i love the idea that naruto is more level headed in this universe and the swords are awsome
jedielfsorcerer chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
I hope you adopted it out at least, since it is a good story.
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Enjoyed it up to this part... You added the romance a little too fast for my liking.
EoinFearyhotmail.co.uk chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
WHAT!

Plz tellme some1 has adopted it!if so plz reply!

i loved this story and i cant stand seeing it go dead!:(

anywho, love the fic!XD :) _
ManicOne chapter 16 . 3/18/2010
Wow! This story is awesome! Please! You can't stop it! If you find your motivation again, then you should know that it is Kyuubi and not Kyubbi, Hyuuga and not Hyugga, and Chakra instead of Charka.
Elizabeth Vida chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
I believe you need to take a break, maybe reread what you wrote and see if you can fix it in any way. If you think everything is fine, then maybe read a couple of fan fics that have something in common with your own. Remember to keep paper near you when you have ideas, even if it is way into the future of your story. You don't have to give up on something you worked hard for because there is no time, just when ever you do have time write. I don't mean to sound like if I am rebuking you, just wanting you to know how I feel about yu letting story go with out giving it some time.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Please Continue!
beingmeforlife chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
you better not abandon this.
Crystaltyger07 chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
please don't stop even if you have to do shorter chapters. hey it would be funny to see how naruto reacts to hinata and kenshins conditions. hope that sparks some ideas
bakemono no kitsune chapter 12 . 4/24/2009
awesome story
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
Your fic is good and I hope you return to finish it.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
An interesting story, so far.
tedlay chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
awesome story please write a new chapter