Reviews for All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Alyss Penedo chapter 4 . 8/31
Freefan1412 chapter 3 . 6/22
The sorting hat versus the voices in Cloud's head. Ouch. The way you present Cloud's mind here certainly has a thing for showing how f***** up he is. And then this makes me think. Having voices in his head like this, particularly one of the guy who was best friend/life saver/personality donor/guy who died for him/etc all the time or most of the time would be like dragging every issue back to the forefront of his mind, render the nice saying of 'time heals all wounds' useless, drive him towards the edge of sanity and further, and yeah...looking at it, no matter how hilarious it to read here, is kind of horrifying.
Freefan1412 chapter 2 . 6/22
Oh my god! Leon's description on Cloud's mental state! "tried to read Cloud's mind but failing miserably, probably because the voices in Cloud's head hadn't appreciated the intrusion on their exclusive office party." This had me laughing so hard, I just about died from lack of air.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 6/22
...absolutely hilarious. I don't know Kingdom Hearts or whatever Final Fantasy part Leon sprung from, but I don't need to to get this. xd
RainyDay chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
This is hilarious!

It's such a shame that you haven't updated in quite a while... But I hope you do! This fic is just awesome! xD
Sin of the Fallen chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
This is pure gold.
Magyk Knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Its not that cursing in general is not inventive its that people don't curse inventively. You must insult their ancestors the color of their underwear ect. Have fun with anatomical impossibilities and such.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I can't stop laughing. Oh my Gaia. I just. Can't.
Please please please come back and write more for this!
Rammy the Review chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I thought about saving this fic so I can read it in the bus, but decided that getting weird looks and offers of assistance for giggling madly to myself was not in my agenda. Good job!
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Why! Oh why! You have not written more on this story . The humor and the remarks is just great. Please write mor on this.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Hello! I remember reading this fic a long long time ago, and was hoping it had been updated (_) I guess not. I tried not to be sad about it since you mentioned you might not even be finishing it up back then... But it's such an awesome and funny one!

Is there still no chance at all... Like EVER for this fic to be continued?
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I'm laughing so much my stomach is hurting.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I've died laughing. This is hilarious and intriguing. A very very fun read. I truly hope you continue this delightful story soon.
heeeter chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Wow, this is hilarious! I really hope you update this story, though at this point it seems like you've abandoned it.
Azhwi chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I know you're not updating this anymore. Believe me, I'm looking forward to Eir's Tomorrow more-but this is HILARIOUS.

I love the Hogwarts world - but I can't stand the main cast. So this - this is just great. I kept laughing and laughing.

It's a silly thing, but ooh is it silly!