Reviews for Possession
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is a fantastic story! Please continue it!
zafaran chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
More, more, more, please. What happens next? You've got such interesting tales in this series, and I'm stitching them together as an ebook for future rereading away from the computer. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
AddictedToReading chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Is this done? It has great potential and I would really like to see where you can take this.
smiles chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
amazing and so very different from what you normally find. a hint of creepiness. well done.
Adrastea Mnemosyne chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Well done. That's all I can say.

cowabunga2k3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
you straight up absolutely write the most amazing malfoy-centric fics out there.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Oi, this sounds awfully familiar. A repost?
InuNaomi09 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Nice plot! I love it! Update soon please!
gabo0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I'm not really an OC's fan, but this looks promising. Hope to see some more soon :)

Kate chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I really like the idea of this, and hope you do something with it.
AriannaMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I liked the pieces of this story when you first posted them; I hope you plan to continue this time around. It would be interesting to see people's reactions to Brandon as opposed to Lucius.
duj chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Interesting premise.
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Hmm. The cycle of the High Clan begins once more. Is this going to continue or is it a one shot? Nice to see you picking up the reigns of the High Clan again, I truly missed your stories. Please write some more. This could go in a very interesting direction... :)
Sith Jesto chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Good start I like to read more. I'm interested what you will get out of this story, it has great potental.