Reviews for Malfoycentric
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
It's nice to see insight into the histories of the wizarding world and how it all came together to be :)
shadieladie chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
I was cleaning out my inbox and found the email about an update for this story. I had forgotten how every chapter leaves me wanting more. How chapter is dropping with angst and emotion. You a very good writer. I hope you update soon.
AriannaMalfoy chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
I have to say that this particular one-shot makes me want to squee. I love the characterization of both Lily and Lucius; the image of Lucius Malfoy getting panicky over a teary-eyed first-year girl is incredibly funny, and his extending his protection to her at the end is awesome. This would be a good explanation as to why Lily was so naive about anti-mudblood prejudices in the canon.
Athelgar chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
She puts her fingers against his lips, an intimacy that he allows because they have known each other all their lives. “You know it’s true. And I will say it, because it is only us, here, whispering in the shadows – I know that you’ll never betray me.”

Slytherin secrets, unspoken intimacy and secret, hardwon trust - beautiful, even if not your usual Draco/Ginny.