Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
Anima Sola 86 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Haha! The food-fight was the best! Made my morning really :D

I loved Sakura's reaction.

Nice story by the way, I'll certainly read on!
Ren Mizuki chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
Aw. It was so sweet! You could even do a sidestory on mei and Taka. They were quite cute characters!

Alright. Off to your other stories!
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Gah! I had to smile with and inwardly giggle. The escalation of the arguement to the discovery by Sakura that Kakashi has feelings for her is done so well I will enjoy reading this chapter again for sure! Suddenly catching up the character to what the reader knows already is simply (devilishly) fun to read about.

The main character Naruto is often portrayed in a dense way so that things can pass him by completely. Since Sakura's smarter, it was great to use her character in this fun and creative way.

I must let you know your messages mean a lot. It's so wonderful you take the time to let readers know you read their comments. I am awed at the stories you can write and I really thank you for sharing them.

In a side comment, I don't think I mentioned I also loved the fact that your chapters are short and separated in just the right increments to make reading possible for busy readers. The fact that they are set up this way, really allows me to read when I can.

As for writing, I would love to be able to come up with a story that appeals to others and post it. I'm not too computer savvy though so I would have to really look into how to do something like that. Anyways, for the time being, I am really enjoying your fanfiction pieces. What creative ideas and fun storylines! It feels so wonderful to escape into another world with these great fiction pieces. Thanks again for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I am really liking this story. The "fight" scene was done so well you could "see" it in your mind's eye. I haven't come across any "M" type activity but I suppose it's yet to come. I'm more of a "K" or "T" reader so this was a nice surprise. I'm sort of happy to see where this is going. The animosity set up was not only very funny but gave a great glimpse into the characters personalities.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I think I especially like when one of the main characters is oblivious to things going on around them, especially in the romance department. When all the hints are left and yet they still don't quite put it all together, it sets up great torment for the character who is the one not having their feelings recognized.

Portraying Kakashi as a jealous teammate is not an easy one since he is "Mr. Cool" in the series. Your Kakashi takes on the role as the inappropriate Sensei, like one out of his Icha Icha books. Toning down Sakura's stubborn beliefs and determination to do things definitely helps to ease her into the character you have had her become. I wonder if his feelings for her will be discovered by her or hinted to her by Taka and she puts it all together?
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
With pure action and inner thought, you managed to wonderfully capture Kakashi's torment in discovering he likes one of his peers. Weaving humor into the piece also really drives the reader to want to read more. I like how this piece has begun indeed and I look forward to reading on.
Akirasan215 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
great story start but sakura is to forgiving when her life and mission can be in danger due to kakashi and his actions so sorry i dont like it for those reasons but dont let it discourage you your writing style is very good so good luck.
PakiNoor chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
in the words of hades(disneys herculese):

"two thumbs WAY way way up!" insert picture of two blazing thumbs.
Skishy chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
I can't believe that they had a food fight without me!...Although, I'm not sure if I'd really want to get involved if one pissed Hatake Kakashi was dishing out outmeal! _

Like always, wonderful work. I found myself laughing at Kakashi's antics, nervously anticipating Sakura's answer, feeling outraged by the violence towards the innocent young man, and yet in the end, having a sense of contentment because everyone finds happiness.

It takes quite the writer to genuinely provoke all these emotions as effectively as you did. This is definitely a story that I'm going to share with other KakaSaku fans! _
TeaSpices chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
-joins dancing- Yay! Thanx for joining 'The Best Cherry Blossoms'!
TeaSpices chapter 7 . 3/14/2008
...so...sweet... - sniffles-
TeaSpices chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
AWESOME! I use caps too much don't I...? But only to express your total AWESOMENESS!
TeaSpices chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
HOLY SHIT! YOUR FIRST CLIFFHANGER! -pulls out camera again-
TeaSpices chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
OH! YAY! Sakura figured it out... FINALLY! I was begining to doubt her sanity...
TeaSpices chapter 3 . 3/14/2008