Reviews for Nothing I Won't Give
TheWaffleMonster chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
It's really interesting comparing Ed and Al and how differently they view what happened as a result of their attempt to bring back their mom. This is an awesome and pretty accurate interpretation of each of them. I love every bit of it, I don't even have a favorite part! I just love the whole thing.
WC Pemm chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Firstly, THANK YOU for introducing me to Nothing I Won't Give. Dear Lord, I adore Vic Mignogna.

Secondly, beautiful writing. I really love how you're not afraid to jump around perspectives.
Lazzle-bee chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
aw! that was sweet! i love that song! Vic is Awesome! RED DAWN! XD lol

i love brotherly fics and this is one of the best! i loved Al's side! but Ed's side touched on some things i havent really seen in brotherly fic before...

loved it and the summery was funny! still love the line "Roy Mustang is dead sexy in a mini-skirt!" tho i dont like how people make Vic say it when he doesnt like it

ed' xoxo

ed' xoxo
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Oh my goodness this is so good.

I absolutely adore this story.

You write extremely well.

I read the summary and I was laughing. Vic Mignogna actually said that Al and Ed like girls? That is awesome. I also enjoy the song "Nothing I won't give" LOVE IT! :)

Excellent job and thank you for writing.
SoulRiten chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Great fic. I enjoyed the brother-ness. Too bad I can't agree with you about Vic and that song though, it gives me the creeps that he sang. Btw- Regarding this: "quoth Vic Mignogna, 'Ed and Al LIKE GIRLS". Vic is only the voice actor, not a writer for the series, so he wouldn't actually know if Ed and Al were gay or straight or liked purple people.
Ayumi Elric chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
ZOMG THIS IS SUCH A FRICKING GOOD FANFIC I LOVE IT SO MUCH, ZOMG IT'S GENIUS!

X3 That's all I had to say. Great job!

Ayumi
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
*gushes* this was so sweet!
Gelendra chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Wonderful, yet again! You truly are a master of the brotherly Ed/Al fic!
Jaya Mitai chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I have to admit that I never would have read this if not for your summary, "Ed and Al LIKE GIRLS," says Vic." I laughed so hard I almost choked, and my coworkers came rushing over to see what was so funny. And to be completely honest, I only opened it because I wanted to leave you the review stating I LOVED your summary!

But of course, then I read it, and AW! I'd have loved to know how much of that they communicated to each other and how little of it they actually spoke. Brothers they were, and maybe even that wise, but they had their communication problems just like the rest of the world . . . so, in short, I pretty much love everything about this, from its summary to its actual content. But I LOVE your summary most. ; )