Reviews for The Proposal
Emily chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Nice. I love this pairing, but I have a hard time believing most of the stories. This one is just so real.

This definitely needs to be part of a larger story. I would think that Harry would have had the money, unless he gave it all away to charity?
lilabennet chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I know this is a one shot, but I hope you will consider continuing this story at some point. Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Lady Enomis chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I have to say, this is not a pairing I'd normally indulge. Something about the summary made me give it a chance, but the way with words you have, the overall flow of the story, the way history was given without distracting from the current or straying the story line off-tangent...just something about its flow...I really enjoyed it! It was different and well written. Good job!
Marguerite chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I very much liked this. Thank you for sharing!
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Nicely done. I like this pairing, and you wrote it well. This is very realistic, and you've explained the situation well. It's credible and I can imagine this happening, though I'm wondering why Harry woulnd't pay for the treatment?

Anyway, you make it sound like a one-shot in your author's note, but it most certainly does not feel like one. It doesn't end like one, either! You should add more!
Eveil Woman chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Any thoughts of a sequel? this has allot of promise! And if your not intested in a Sequel would you consider allowing me to write one?
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Interesting. I'd love to see how that would develop, the family reaction, so forth. Could Harry not afford the treatment?
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This ficlet was fantastic! You have such a great, mature style of writing with excellent grammar, spelling, etc. I have to admit that this is one of my favourite pairings and I wish there were more stories out there with Ginny/Lucius, especially like your's! I guess you don't have any plans to expand on this story but if you did I would extremely excited. OR you could just write another one...:-)

Great work, either way.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow, interesting!
electricPASSION chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I loved the fic, it was absolutely fabulous. I adored the business tone and the ending, it was definitely worth reading. :)
kalira chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Interesting. Not generally my cup of tea, but a change of pace is good now and again I suppose. Well written if nothing else... though I did find it more than well written.
marge chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Love this idea. How deliciously evil!

Seems like a wonderful first chapter to something - it should go on!

Well written, and well done. I wish I could start out stories so well. Please sequel this into a novel! :)
Dimrilla chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oi! That was...interesting... Would there be a sequel perhaps? :D
HumbugGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Yummy. Lucius/Ginny are my guilty pleasure as far as HP pairings are concerned.
kishiee chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This story is in desperate need of a sequel! Come on, you can't waste a wonderful plot like this on a one-shot! I'm desperate! Write. A. Sequel.

HAHA. Joke. So sorry about that. But seriously, this story (which is very good) would definitely do well with more chapters. I do hope you'd continue this. :) It'd be really interesting to see where their little agreement takes them.