Reviews for The Dragon Slayer: The Beginning
setokaibaceo chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
Hehehe. Sorry for the late review. HEhehe, it wasn't the best chapter but it wasn't the worst.
setokaibaceo chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
this chapter left a hanging so i am eager for your next chapter
setokaibaceo chapter 13 . 12/23/2007
Hey well I didn't like this chapter that much the previous one was really awsome anyweis, I think Genkai's opponent is the older toguro and i can't w8 for the Hiei fic. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
setokaibaceo chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Cool! Nice imagination. Keep it up.
setokaibaceo chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
Hmm interesting. Kuwabara and Ashiki huh? That should be good. not that i am a Kuwabara fan but let's just try it.
Akari Neko-chan chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
Hmm, intresting chapter. Post the next one soon please!
setokaibaceo chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
kurama and kagai? i thought it would be kurama and the one with ability to turn tree to weapons. what could kagai do anyway? well this was a good chapter but it wasn't the best...sorry earlier because i used your account guess i am busted...
ml101 chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
setokaibaceo chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
that's new. well if you have time view my story even though it hasn't been posted yet. to short make a longer chapter
setokaibaceo chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
why do you like him? story-wise: it's a great story but ego-wise: why do you make a fic about Koenma what about me Seto Kaiba CEO
Akari Neko-chan chapter 6 . 10/5/2007
Yay! This chapter was really good. I can't wait to read the next one. I also what to hear what the binkey is for in your story, 'cause it might be different than in the show.
Akari Neko-chan chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
Yay! A new chapter! I can't wait for the next one to see if I'm right... I'm mostly sure I am. Please post it soon!
Gir135246 chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
:D Nice. Sorry I couldn't reply, internat was down for like, ever D: I like it, gives it a lot of incite on who's who and psonality whatnot. FuZEN. That name's still cool.
Akari Neko-chan chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
/SMacks forehead/ Wow! I feel like a complete idoit! But it helps my dignity that I figured it out before the end of the chapter! I'm not really disapointed as I am confused and intrested.

ANyways! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Akari Neko-chan chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
I've got to be the densest person in the world! /cries/ I still don't know who it is!

Please post the next chapter soon! I can't wait for it.