Reviews for Melancholy of Tsurara
H31R OF T1M3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was interesting! I like how you worked in the actual parts of Animal Crossing into the story.
yorkie999777000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love it. I was addicted to this game so the whole time I was reading this, I was just having magical flashback moments and laughing when I realized, 'Hey, the turtle WAS perverted.'
It wasn't ooc either. I think it's good how you talk about the parents because in the game they don't really show up much except for on new years, birthdays, and some other special occasions and random days. I will admit, though, that I was a bit let down that I didn't get your take on Resetti.
Bass Clef Love chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
lol That was funny. Especially the 'Where the heck is he driving me?' Part. I always thought he was some sort of pervert. Newayz, is this enough to continue? Pweese?
Mog Anarchy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I can't believe I didn't find this sooner. :)

I did mention in the forums, if any of you wrote for a category I liked, I was THERE.

I write for AC myself, and I've got both games - so yes... I like this one. :)

Anyway. :)

What you've done is an awesome start, your work with the characterisation created a believable main character, who I instantly like. - I'm especially fond of her thoughts towards Kapp'n; very amusing. :)

You've kept a lot of things hidden, which really makes me want to read more. :D

It looks like it's been a while since you updated this. I look forward to a future update - however long it takes you. :)

Roll on chapter two!

- Your favourite admin. :P

- Dixie. x x x
Flying Pichu chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Ha, I liked this a lot! It's very well written, and I love the main character lol. Hope you update!
Elee17j chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Wow! That was so good and really funny too! I loved it!