Reviews for Untitled
101olive4u chapter 23 . 3/1/2014
Goodness, it's been over three years since your last update! I hope you haven't given up on your story, it's amazing!
deant33 chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
it's a really good story, difficult to get through some parts, but I love it. I'm loving the Geolicia
cat chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Hey you your fanfiction is brilliant even if im not from an english speaking country I'll understand it very well and i love your writing... this story is amazing so far and you could get addicted... i hope the next chapters are going to be as good as the first ones... greetings from Germany)
Sam chapter 23 . 11/26/2011
hey, well this review is going to be not just for this chapter, but for the entire book so far. i really enjoy your work and i have read this particular story about three times now. i am all for the george/alicia ship and i think the way you tell it is exciting and true to JK Rowling's work. As you said yourself in the note at the end of this chapter, the grammar could use a little perfecting but i love your plot line and the story you have woven. after one chapter, you said that the story was getting cheesy, and i agree but its good cheese! i enjoy it! so good job and please please please write more! i can't wait to see how this story ends!
supergirl818 chapter 23 . 7/23/2011
please update this story! its amazing!
hayeah chapter 23 . 3/5/2011
Yay! I love it! I'm so happy George is back :) Please update soon.

p.s. I know it's a really short review, but you asked so nice, I thought I'd just give it a go :)
Klara chapter 23 . 7/12/2010
WOW I cant stop reading! In like this story much!
frelicia chapter 23 . 7/4/2010
yay! im so happy u updated! im quite curious if the thing katie said a while ago when she was "crazy", well if ur gonna put it into ur story! well anyways i love the story keep writing! really it gives me something to look forward to this summer :)
kimmmz chapter 22 . 8/23/2009
hello ! i just finished reading all of this i think its amazing. Fantastic story line and your writing has improved throughout the story. is ther going ot be any more chapters up soon ? pleease say there will be because i think this is a truly great story.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 22 . 3/7/2009
Although the misuse or usage of incorrect words bugs me at time, I have enjoyed reading your story. I look forward to future chapters/updates.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
For the love of god! You writing is generally good, but when you use the wrong words, it gets really annoying!

A one-time typo is fine, but you continually use "chocked" instead of "shocked"! "Chocked" is not a word!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
Good work so far... but sometimes you use the wrong word in your sentence. I can usually make out what you meant, but maybe you should work on it?

Example: "“Morphine.” Alicia answered shortly. “It’s actually a Muggle thing. It seduces him and he stops feeling the pain."

Morphine sedates people, it doesn't seduce people. Maybe go to w. dictionary .com and look up the words you want instead of putting similar-sounding, but wrong-meaning, words into the sentences.

Other than that, good effort!
lovinthestories chapter 22 . 11/6/2008
aw don't make it cheesy! i was lovinng the story until now!
theherbflower chapter 22 . 10/27/2008
so what? thats just the end of it? the end of the story? because I sure hope not. It says that its completed but i'm still hopeing not. Its soo good and refreshing. i love it
Dr Pepper Zero chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Woah, such a good story! Most of them I just read a few chapters and then get bored but with this story I found myself, eyes glued to the screen. :) congrats on this.