Reviews for Please Save My Son
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
no its too sad, this time i really did cry. i wish he could hear him, its not fair. why does life suck for some. once again my brain can only think of to say you rock. i need to get a dictionary. later dude.
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
*dabs eye* You write so well. you made me smuge my make-up!... but that's okay since I'm at home anyway. Poor Teddy and Poor Remus he wants so bad to help, to be there for his son but he can't do anything. Good Job on this. I hope you keep writting great stuff like this.

Alanna
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Aww, that is so sad. ;_; I'd hate to be in either of their positions. The world is so unfair...God, you described it so well and you made their emotions fit right in.

Write more?
MisfiredSynapse chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Wow, this is a really sad story, great job! Poor Teddy...
Lacewings chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh!

That was really sad.

REALLY sad.

I cried.

Good job, truly touching.

-Jones the Ministry Employed Bunny Slayer
mimosa chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
If your aim was to make your readers cry, you did it very well indeed.

The poor darlings.
TeenOverachiever chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Once agin you make me sit here, crying my eyes out. Charmed to gold and set permanet in stone. The offer for Beta still stands email me anything.
Marauder Black chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Sad. I'm almost crying ; ; Is so unfair that Lupin, even dead, has to see what his son is going through! I felt so... miserable. ;O; Really Angst. Liked it a LOT! And.. Sorry for my english (I'm peruvian, so...) xD Hope you write more ** Love, PaD.