Reviews for Diagnosis is Far From Supernatural
Deliciously Delirious chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
I forgot how funny House is...

This fic made me smile 'til my face hurt. I loved it, all of it.

Even Sam's "infection." XD
Psycho33 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Love it! Laughing at loud in the middle of the night while reading. THANKS!
Steph1215 chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
G
SciFiRN chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
As an author who is slacking in her updating, I completely understand. Life has a way of getting in the way of our best intentions.

The banter was great, very "House-y" and thanks for wrapping it up!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
I've had quite a few stories that were supposed to be one-shots turn into chapter fics, so I know how that goes :D Thanks for coming back to this. I liked the ending. Heehee, one day House will be bored enough to Google the boys. And that will lead him to the Wincest site and he'll be forced to hunt them down just so he can poke fun. LOL. Nice job.
Koolneko22 chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
This is great! I can't wait to read more!
nikole stella chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
I hope you can update this story VERY soon!

Would you?

Please?

Pretty please?

It'll make me smile!

I really LOVE this fanfiction!

Please?
nikole stella chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
There were so many lines that I absolutley found humorous and fantastic that I'm sure there would be no room for all of them!

You're doing an amazing job... No exaggeration. I think I'm interested in reading House fics now!
nikole stella chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
I completely forgot to add this to the last chapter!

I am absoltely amazed in the chracterization of the House characters! It really is on point! I have never read a House fic so this is a little new for me. And House absoltuley cracks me up!

My favorite lines were:

“You have . . ..”

and

“Good lord. You’re Disney retarded,” House said, shocked.
nikole stella chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I really could not stop laughing when House said:

“Okay, I feel like sticking my rubber gloved hand up someone’s ass,” he said, loud and clear.

HAHAHAHA!

That really had me going and my mom thought something was seriously wrong with me.
ravenfiremagick chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Please write more!
pixie9696 chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
are u not updating this?
xXRyu RyuXx chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
You HAFTA update! A STORY AS AWSOMES AS THIS ONE CAN NOT GO UNFINISHED! PLEASE UPDATE!
EmilieHardie chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
One word: brilliant
KaiserPhoenix92 chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
xD i love this fic. both shows are awesome, i especially love Supernatural. what season is it set in? cuz i would really love to see Castiel come and hang out with them. that would be amazing. :p