Reviews for A place in the world
cuzimbored chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Aww! A little too short but so cute!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
i love this! its so awesome! you did an awesome job! you should truly be very very proud! i love brathan! best au couple ever!
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
this was cute and to the point! sweet! i love brathan...u could write more if u wanted...think about it!
Brucas True Love chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This was so cute

I love Brathan
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
loved it update soon
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
As the secret closet Brathan lover that I am, this really hit the spot! This was so good, cute, adorable, you name it, it was it. I loved their personalities in this, and ah, so good! Brathan would be such a hotty mc hot hot couple!
Tamarindo chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Awesome Brathan one-shot! It made my day!
TypoKween chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Aw! That was awesome! I love me some brathan. Oh and the LOgan Echolls as her ex fiance? LOVED IT! How hot would THAT couple be? But I still say BN is numba one. Great oneshot hun! I wish it would never end!

Seriously... you should write more. lol ;)
daisygirl24 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
whew..this was a great one shot...and very detailed. lol.
bella chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
this one shot was cute and hot
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
that was super super cute! great job!
midnightdreamz chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
OMG jess that was the best thing i have ever read! you have floored me, I've never would have expected that but wow...the writing was magnifisent..and Happy Birthday Miranda :D
sam chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
u made me want more and its brathan damn jess
snowbabie chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I was never really a Brathan fan...but I believe you are slowly turning me into one...although i am diehard Brucas a little Brathan never hurt anyone ) ~snowbabie
angeldylan628 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This was good, Jess. As your beta and avid Brathan fan, I'm beyond thrilled you wrote them. I know I'm never getting a Leyton oneshot from you, but the BN makes up for it. This was a wonderful gift for Miranda and I'm sure she'll love it.

I hope you get those thirty reviews...The banner will be waiting ;)