Reviews for Bella's Song
Bloodapple123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow! He was playing the piano...and making love at the same time.

Makes me feel awful that I can't walk and chew bubblegum at the same time. Awsome story!
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
W-O-W. That's some serious multitasking Edward has going on. That was amazing, you could just hear the music sweeping them along. Fantastic.
How to Train Your Moosie chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
xD Hilarious, in a very sweet kind of way, you know? Very well done, minus the grammar errors. That's okay. They were made up for in the fic's awesomeness.

-Queen Annie-Ferny Cullen
HoldOnTight28 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I loved it. Please write more like this!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
AH, I LOVE this, amazing, really well written, can;t wait to see more of this from you.

twilighter616 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
EK! I love this one! Nobody on here, of my knowledge, has done anything like this before! It is amazing!
xoTwilightNewMoonEclipsexo chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
man edward is a great multi-tasker he is just amazing like tht loved it haha
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Haha! that was funny!
yumehh chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Absolutely one of the best fics of their first time I've read.

I started laughing in the end for that "so much for virtue". Awesome way to end this. I love it! XD
I'maBella chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was amazing. wow. good work.
bloodnoir chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Holy heck! That was beyond hot *is flushed*

Be sure to express my thanks to your friend who so desired a smut story of my two fave characters LOL

Isn't he multi talented both playing the piano and having hot sex...*sigh*

some girls have all the luck

Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh, good lord. This is *very* hot. I especially like it because of the accent on the piano and the song. This, I suppose, gives it more 'oomph' than other simple 'Bella-and-Edward-get-it-on' fics.
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
a song of passion for much for virtue is right.

fantastic use of piano.
bbtasha chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Great chapter! Would love to have it be a little longer though! Really hope your friend liked it!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »