Reviews for Bella's Song
k.a.a-inu chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
haha...virtue...of course...lol...i hope your friend enjoyed it cuz i did! your a good writer keep it up! :P
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
well, i'm glad your friend was mad about the whole lack of lemon because that was positively entertaining. "so much for virtue." lol. ;]peaceV
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hey there,

Great story, but I was just wondering whether Edward's breath had always been described as 'icy'. I'm not trying to criticize your work or anything, but I was just wondering whether it was or not because I never remember whether Bella said it was cold or not. But then again she's always thinking about what Edward might do, she probably would pay much attention.

Once again, awesome story ]
Gaara-l0ve chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow.. That was so passionate and beautiful!
hazellwood chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
:3)D

See my profile for answers. :D Basically, I really liked it. :D
blackxout chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
great [:
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
First of all, you opening comments... 'Foolish, foolish Bella. Let's rectify that situation.' Haha, that made my day. Second? HELLUVA smut piece here... So much for viture... loved it. :)
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow, that was good. I just wish it were a bit longer.
andiewuzherre chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Aw, that's so adorable! It's... just beautiful :D
silly bj chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Very, very nice. I wished the chapter was a little bit longer.
Team Space Heater chapter 1 . 5/10/2008

that was hott!

(*fans self*)

favorited! :D
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Yay! It seems very appropriate!
Stark's Heart chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was one of the best BxE one-shots I have EVER read! :]

It seemed so real and genuine unlike some other rushed and kinky one-shots I've read.

Great job! I love your stories! :D
Jewel chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I don't know how you do it, but the way you write intimate scenes is just so... classy. I believe that's the word I'm looking for. They're my favorite parts of your stories, because they are filled with such emotion and love. They are truly amazing. I know I've said this in other words on some of your other stories, but your writing has not ceased to amaze me.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »