Reviews for Bella's Song
CJade329 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I totally needed that to get through the afternoon! thanks a lot!
lita.in.the.sky.with.diamonds chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh my god! I'm a classical pianist, and I have never even thought of using a piano like *that* in a smut scene. Damn girl, you got talent!
vampire1 werewolf2 pixie3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wow...lets just say that was one of the best things i have ever read...great job...thanks for makeing me smile...lol..
ScarlettxHearts chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
edward can multi task

xD

loll.

that was lovely, i loved it :)
DolphinDreamer24-7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Cute! I liked it. _ Our song is the slam of screen doors sneaking out late, tapping on his window...when we're on the phone and he talks real slow...becouse its late and his mama don't know...

sorry. good song. _
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow. Um, that was intent. Are you sure you don't moonlight as a romance author, because that could have come right out of the pages of one of those books. It was increidbly well written, and stayed within both characters as much as possible for the scene, if you get my drift. It felt as if I was Bella for a moment, and let me tell ya, I enjoyed it just as much as she did...;)
abovetherim chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Awesome! that is some song!
jenniblu421 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Excellent smut! Loved it!
a chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
yay for smut!
inluvwitacullen chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I love the last line of the story! Perfect! Smart and witty!
Avalondancer95 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
If you wantsomething racy Checkout Boycotts and Barflys by vjgm. Or when I think of you I touch myself by...by someone.
lemonsandlove chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very good! Totally Bella. :D
DiamondSkin chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Brilliant, simply brilliant.

I remember reading this story a long time ago, but I hadn't quite figured out the whole reviewing thing yet.

This is probably the best Bella-Edward oneshot I've read, and it's not too mushy or too lovey-dovey. Once again, brilliant.

~CaliCullen
japvamp chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
The last line was PRICELESS! Ahahah. The ads on the bottom of the page were so weird, though. There was one that said "Christ-The hunger for him" and another one that said "God is love" but the only one that I didn't get said "5 Tips to Lose Belly Fat" LOL! xD Anyway, good oneshot!

~japvamp
Tamza chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
that was diffrent lol i liked it
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »