Reviews for Howl's Flying Castle
Ki Li chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
I love this story so much, I've read it multiple times, but after a character speaks, different punctuation is needed,so say,
"Don't worry," said Howl. Instead of "Don't worry. Said Howl.
So if a characters speaks and then you say how they said it (asked, replied, said) you use a comma ebeofre the closing speech marks
Hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I like were this is headed

Sincerely
Hopeless romantic
MeltAway99 chapter 18 . 3/3/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that last part was epic LOL Howl you're too.. HAHAHAHAHA How could he not sense that it was merely an illusion when his a great magician? LOL. Best chapter ever almost led me to teaars X'D
MeltAway99 chapter 17 . 3/3/2017
TTTT

The only review I can give you is that emoji

TTOTT)/ Obaa-san!
MeltAway99 chapter 16 . 3/3/2017
Oh no! Grandma! (;0;) what the hell! Someone tell me it's not real TT0TT
MeltAway99 chapter 15 . 3/2/2017
*sighs dreamily* Such a refreshing chapter! I, too was worried when Sophie joined the fight, my guess was right, Sophie did collapse. Thank goodness she's fine now. And Howl is so cute and charming when he's worried. I'm falling for him more. Makes me wanna make him worried forever lol XD I'm starting to turn into an S XDXD loljk
MeltAway99 chapter 14 . 3/2/2017
Plenty reviews coming right at ya!
XDXD
Oh my gosh! such an intense fight! Magic fight is truly the best when it comes to fighting. They go like whack! boogsh! bang! Ksssshhh~! And everyone goes like yaaa! And the enemy goes like AHHHHH! then BOOONGG!

So intense! Angorian die!die!die! Please die. Oh and Sophie's son's power is incredibly strong! I bet his even stronger than howl or anyone else! :D
MeltAway99 chapter 13 . 3/2/2017
I truly love your stories! The way you put everyone in a tension every ending of a chapter.
MeltAway99 chapter 12 . 3/2/2017
I knew it! It was a boy! XD Kyaaa. Thank you for the chapter Author I love you and your skill!
MeltAway99 chapter 11 . 3/1/2017
Hahaha you are the best auhtor in cliffhanging a reader XDXD I hpoe Howl is fine tho.
MeltAway99 chapter 10 . 3/1/2017
Angorian you damn smart-ass for a demon! Such an intense chapter and the story keeps getting more exciting, click the button "next". NOW. LOL.
MeltAway99 chapter 9 . 3/1/2017
I think my second guy syndrome is reappearing once more because I keep thinking I ride on Justin's ship more than Howl's ship. Lol. I love Justin also but I also love Howl. If someone were to ask me to choose between the two, I would say Howl but at time I think I choose Justin. Lol. Confusing me.
MeltAway99 chapter 8 . 3/1/2017
Your idea was awesome and so believable! I wouldn't be surprised if this was really the continuation of the movie! I haven't really read the book so I was pretty shocked to know that Howl has a sister and to know where that black portal leads to. I'm so glad I have read this Fan Fiction, which I think is the best!
MeltAway99 chapter 7 . 3/1/2017