Reviews for Cracking the Armor: or Possibly Just Cracking
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/12
So precious - and hilarious! xD
brooklynturtle chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
:) Cute. He should name it Oafy-Wan.
May Arisa chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hey, I'v read all your Vader's Cat vignettes, and I'm truly in love with them ;) They're hilarious! Are you going to continue? And if you are, is Obi-Wan going to make an appearance? And what is the Rebel's reaction to Luke's story about the Cat?
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
With the help of a kitten, Vader has succeeding in being badass and adorable at the same time. :)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Vader vs. cat... The cat will win, definitely!

~Ani
GhostWalker chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Sounds very much like something my cat Fleetwood (our orange fuzzball who passed away in 2004) would do. And of course his young apprentice (a huge monster black cat) named Merlyn has taken over the guarding of our house. If it wasn't for Merlyn's purring (or snoring) I would be left thinking Vader was in the house. Of course the way Merlyn acts, I really wouldn't be surprised. Thanks for good story.
Hawklan chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
ouch...my stomach hurts from laughing...that was a nice one
Cadence Barrick chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
lol. That was cute!
FeatherClaw of Windclan chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I love cats, this is so...in person, if that would be the right set of words, for a cat's personality.
Shi-Anh chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
LOVED IT! It's a bit of fun fluff and totaly enjoyable to read. I love cats and enjoy reading stories about them as well as Star Wars. To have both together is GREAT! Thanks and keep up the good work.
cirana chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
gd fic, had me laughing like mad
she-wolf vixen chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
HAHAHA! THIS IS HILARIOUS! AWESOME JOB! I would never have thought of this !
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
lol! Very cute.
TheGummiBear chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
heh heh. good one. reminds me of Death from Terry Pratchet's Discworld books.
Dawn369 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh my goodness, I could not stop laughing. This is very good and unique. I hope you continue these one shots or do a complete story.