Reviews for Out Of Control
TwilightEternity017 chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
I like the story it is really good...the alden guy is just plain crazy...i hope to read more of it because i want to find out if at least bella gets away from him and goes back to edward or something..
whitezcar chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
Hey!

This is awesome! keep up the great work!
teenlee chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
aw.

i'm sorry someone said that about your story.

i thought i was amazing.

i'll be waiting for your new one though :)
lisadianemill chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
I read up to chapter 5, getting more bored the more I read. I decided I would give you one more chapter before I quit reading all together. When chapter 6 started off with her killing more humans I decided to quit reading it. This guy supposedly was supposed to teach her not to do that but does nothing and then calls her names because she has no control. That contradicts what you explained in the beginning. It is very boring reading fight scenes. You will have to get more interesting to get me to be your fan.

Sorry, just telling you my true opinion. Good luck.
mikki chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
HURRY UP! UPDATE! WHAT R U WAITING FOR?
cHi-1000-SpRiNgS chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
no wry's about the late updates! i know how it feels -_-'

can't wait for the next chapter though!
Nicolah chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
update soon please.
angelpinkgal chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
great story! love it! update soon!1
teenlee chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
ooh goodness! wow. wow. wow. oh. wow. godness! eek im scared. im sad too. :'[ cant wait for your updates! :)
angelpinkgal chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
pretty good...D
Kim Bell chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
This is a great sequel to your last fic.

I think I can definitely say that I've never seen this before. The kidnapping, sure, but the controlling- that's interesting. I'm absolutely fascinated, and I hope you'll continue.
socksE-B4ev chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
Nice story so far. Update soon.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 5 . 10/28/2007