Reviews for Oasis
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i really enjoyed watching jack pick on mckay
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This was just great! I wish he'd have visited her on the show! And I like that she didn't know he was coming and the wisdom of the president in letting them have some time together.
HS33 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Lovely! Funny and sweet, and I can totally imagine Jack and Sam this way. Great job! :)
gatefan-in-tx chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wonderful! I'm officially adopting this storyline into my life - Jack and Sam are a couple in my reality. I enjoyed it and I'm off to read more of your works.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Excellent job! Thanks!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
FINALLY! An excellent story about Carter being on Atlantis, and she and Jack finally being together - at least occasionally. I loved the story.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Well Done.
feb04 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
loved it !
Gater Vic chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I liked your story Oasis. It's a nice way to keep Jack involved with Sam in Atlantis. Keep up the idea, I'd like to see more play with it. Thanks.
between the waves chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
*grin* I really liked this, S/J in Atlantis is really rather cute.
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Absolutely fantastic! Realistic Jack & Sam love. :)
WBH21C chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
sammie77 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
OMG this was so good! 'Cassie and some other people' - caught it! I really need to get a life - too much Stargate - nah - there's no such thing as too much Stargate! Beautifully written and soo in character for Jack. Excellent work!
dreamer one chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Absolutely beautiful. Nicely written. It could happen, right?
LuSo chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very well written and very enjoyable :) This is not the first story i have read where Carter takes over Atlantis, does that really happen after season 10? Or is that just some people's perspectives?