Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
silverbirch chapter 83 . 5/25/2011
Very good! I know what you mean about starting again. I have a story like that but I will probably dlete it and just start again when I eventually get it all written.

What has always impressed about this story is that we see more than the books. The human intrest behind the action is, in many ways, more interesting than the action. Plus, you bring your talent to it. I'd never thought about Michael looking like Harry before.
witchINtheMaKiNg chapter 83 . 5/25/2011
Another update! Wow! :) I love the chapter and I had totally forgotten who Evelyn was, then took me a few seconds to remember. I need to go back to your chapters to see what the last letter was cos I've forgotten it... I am so happy you're updating again!
Avatar Rikki chapter 83 . 5/25/2011
Awesome chapter. Man we are so close to Harry and Ginny kiss. I've been waiting on that forever. Anyway, I know what you mean. It was difficult for me to get back into a story I had left for over a year. But once you get into a groove, it gets super easy. Anyway, can't wait for next chapter.
Oviedo chapter 83 . 5/25/2011
Glad to see you're back with a vengeance!

It was an awfully long time you left us hangin though :( I guess the success of dodging the ash cloud after a very stressful day yesterday of panic-plane-ticket-booking the relief has me ecstatic! So you get te repercussions of relief and happiness that I am not stuck in some random exotic country never knowing when I will be back.

Anyway congrats on the return! Woop woop
Splash123 chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
Wow, wasn't expecting a new chapter from this! I had to go back to the beginning and read it all over again to remember it. I really like this and hope you continue!

Also I'd like to compliment you on your English. I am learning French and Latin in school and am absolutely horrible at them and could never write an 82-chapter story in either language, so I think it's really cool that you can do it so well in a language that's not your native one!
PadfootProngs7 chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I missed this story SO much! I'm glad you're back. It was a plesant suprise to see the alert in my email! I hope you update again REALLY SOON! I loved it!
silverbirch chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
It was a great joy to see this in my in-box! I'm so glad you decided to continue.

I liked the idea of Dumbledore's book list. That answered a question not made clear in the books.
shine lots chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
Wow! An update! I'd almost given up, but this makes me really happy.

I had to reread a few of the last chapters,and now I remember why I was really keen for this chapter; it contains the aftermath of the juicy break up scenes.

I can't wait to have a chapter from Ginny's pov of how Harry and her get together, or perhaps a chapter from Hermione's pov about the May apparation test.

If you find yourself in need of a beta, I would love to help. Please, please finish this, though if you can't, perhaps you could give it to someone else to take over. I would love to aid the completion in any way possible - including writing you some reviews.
lilminimaya chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
You're back! Yay! I've had this on my story alert for so so long and was gonna delete it off as there had been no updates since forever-I'm so glad I didn't! Keep going, I love this :D
witchINtheMaKiNg chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
Finally! :D I loved is all I can say, as it has been so long. I think you have inspired me to get on with my story posting... Sigh! Life catches up with me all too often and I wish I had a wand to wave and get all the work done!

I hope you're back to regular once a week updates. I am so glad you're back to posting. :) :) :) :) :D
Lucedivita chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
I like the story very much. You do well to capture the emotions of the characters and while I spent way too much time reading about the frustrations of Hermione and Ron through Pinky Brown's eyes (if you haven't read her work you'd like it) I still find myself interested enough to continue reading. Nice touch with the birds, by the way.

The only thing I could say to the negative is that your chapters seem very short. This would not be so frustrating if you did not write so much in your author notes. though I know it's not true, sometimes I've felt your notes are longer than the chapters themselves. Otherwise, I like the story very much and I'm about half way through.
Dearlybeloved'93 chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
Thank you.
Small Owl chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
More, more, more!:D:D:D I'm so happy that you continued the story! I didn't think there would be a next chapter. Don't stop again!
Avatar Rikki chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
YEESSSSS! OMG, when I saw this new chapter I screamed. I was so excited. Finally after over a year, it was updated. This was such a good chapter after a long wait and I can't wait for the next one!
Uncontrollableranter chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
Wow.. U werent lying... Youre writing has gotten much worse! I mean dont get me wrong its just that ur writing was soooo good before, it really sucked me in as a reader. But im sure after a couple more chapters youll be back in ur old flow. Writing is just like riding a bike; if you dont do it for a long time, u forget how, but once you decide you want to do it again, your body eventually remembers how to do it like u used to. This story is an awesome story and im glad u've decided to finish it becos i loved this story and i cant wait to fall in love with it again! (sorry for any spelling mistakes im writing this on my ipod and this can be a little tricky...) :)
1,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »