Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
Splash123 chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
Wow, wasn't expecting a new chapter from this! I had to go back to the beginning and read it all over again to remember it. I really like this and hope you continue!

Also I'd like to compliment you on your English. I am learning French and Latin in school and am absolutely horrible at them and could never write an 82-chapter story in either language, so I think it's really cool that you can do it so well in a language that's not your native one!
PadfootProngs7 chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I missed this story SO much! I'm glad you're back. It was a plesant suprise to see the alert in my email! I hope you update again REALLY SOON! I loved it!
silverbirch chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
It was a great joy to see this in my in-box! I'm so glad you decided to continue.

I liked the idea of Dumbledore's book list. That answered a question not made clear in the books.
shine lots chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
Wow! An update! I'd almost given up, but this makes me really happy.

I had to reread a few of the last chapters,and now I remember why I was really keen for this chapter; it contains the aftermath of the juicy break up scenes.

I can't wait to have a chapter from Ginny's pov of how Harry and her get together, or perhaps a chapter from Hermione's pov about the May apparation test.

If you find yourself in need of a beta, I would love to help. Please, please finish this, though if you can't, perhaps you could give it to someone else to take over. I would love to aid the completion in any way possible - including writing you some reviews.
lilminimaya chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
You're back! Yay! I've had this on my story alert for so so long and was gonna delete it off as there had been no updates since forever-I'm so glad I didn't! Keep going, I love this :D
witchINtheMaKiNg chapter 82 . 5/24/2011
Finally! :D I loved is all I can say, as it has been so long. I think you have inspired me to get on with my story posting... Sigh! Life catches up with me all too often and I wish I had a wand to wave and get all the work done!

I hope you're back to regular once a week updates. I am so glad you're back to posting. :) :) :) :) :D
Lucedivita chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
I like the story very much. You do well to capture the emotions of the characters and while I spent way too much time reading about the frustrations of Hermione and Ron through Pinky Brown's eyes (if you haven't read her work you'd like it) I still find myself interested enough to continue reading. Nice touch with the birds, by the way.

The only thing I could say to the negative is that your chapters seem very short. This would not be so frustrating if you did not write so much in your author notes. though I know it's not true, sometimes I've felt your notes are longer than the chapters themselves. Otherwise, I like the story very much and I'm about half way through.
Dearlybeloved'93 chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
Thank you.
Small Owl chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
More, more, more!:D:D:D I'm so happy that you continued the story! I didn't think there would be a next chapter. Don't stop again!
Avatar Rikki chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
YEESSSSS! OMG, when I saw this new chapter I screamed. I was so excited. Finally after over a year, it was updated. This was such a good chapter after a long wait and I can't wait for the next one!
Uncontrollableranter chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
Wow.. U werent lying... Youre writing has gotten much worse! I mean dont get me wrong its just that ur writing was soooo good before, it really sucked me in as a reader. But im sure after a couple more chapters youll be back in ur old flow. Writing is just like riding a bike; if you dont do it for a long time, u forget how, but once you decide you want to do it again, your body eventually remembers how to do it like u used to. This story is an awesome story and im glad u've decided to finish it becos i loved this story and i cant wait to fall in love with it again! (sorry for any spelling mistakes im writing this on my ipod and this can be a little tricky...) :)
Guest chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
lucy quinn fabray chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
Glad to see an update! Lovely as usual. c:
Ulin chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
Yeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii

That's all I have to say
moonfrog274 chapter 81 . 4/19/2011
gret story but why no update in so long :(
1,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »