Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
Uncontrollableranter chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
Wow.. U werent lying... Youre writing has gotten much worse! I mean dont get me wrong its just that ur writing was soooo good before, it really sucked me in as a reader. But im sure after a couple more chapters youll be back in ur old flow. Writing is just like riding a bike; if you dont do it for a long time, u forget how, but once you decide you want to do it again, your body eventually remembers how to do it like u used to. This story is an awesome story and im glad u've decided to finish it becos i loved this story and i cant wait to fall in love with it again! (sorry for any spelling mistakes im writing this on my ipod and this can be a little tricky...) :)
Guest chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
lucy quinn fabray chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
Glad to see an update! Lovely as usual. c:
Ulin chapter 82 . 5/23/2011
Yeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii

That's all I have to say
moonfrog274 chapter 81 . 4/19/2011
gret story but why no update in so long :(
blissedoutvixen chapter 41 . 3/17/2011
Aw, Poor Hermione.
blissedoutvixen chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Loves it again!
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Loved it, loved your Ginny. She's such a badass :)
Reem chapter 81 . 1/21/2011
Will you ever finish this story? because im getting really tired of waiting for an update :/ I LOVE this story and you are an amazing writer, so pretty please update :)
d112hpfan chapter 81 . 11/8/2010
I like your story...its pretty good.
PadfootProngs7 chapter 81 . 10/27/2010
Hey! I miss reading this story! C'mon, I know you can do it! Try and update soon for all your lovely fans out here! :) I really want to read more!
EccentricEmily chapter 81 . 9/12/2010
Fantastic Story! I read the whole thing in a few hours. But why, why, why did you stop updating? Just before the good bits! Really though, fantastic story!
Small Owl chapter 81 . 8/17/2010
I have to write that I'm really disappointed with this chapter! I mean the first part is great when Hermione and Ron tries to figure out what gotten into Harry. I also like that Ron and Lavender finally break up. It's so cool that Hermione expects Ron to ask her before she helps him with the homework. And I like that she wants to talk to Ginny in the end. So what's my problem? Well I've been reading this fanfic for a few days and only now realized that the next chapter is not posted yet! No way I started an "in progress" story again! Anyway it seems I'll have to "subscribe to story alert" and hope that the next update is coming soon. All in all, I really love this story! So keep on the great work!
shine lots chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
The best, juciest chapters arn't posted yet. Please post 'em.

I love your story so much, and will even put up with unedited chapters.

You said in this chapter that:

"I'm also very proud to say that last Friday, I finally finished writing this story! It needs a lot of editing, and probably some minor changes, but the end is near! It has officially 100 chapters, so I hope you guys are up for such a big story:-)"

Don't bother editing and it should be straight forward to simply upload 'em, according to what you've said here. Just 11 more chapters and your story will be complete.

I love the high quality of this fic!
Small Owl chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
Usually when I start reading a story that is not yet complete I only write a rewiew when I got to the last updated chapter. But I really love this story and I think I have to say a thanks because this story gives me something to concentrate on which is not homesickness. Anyway I didn't wanted to start writing about how much I miss my home. I wanted to say that this story is excellent and I really love it. I especially like the quotations at the beginning! So congratulations!
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »