Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
Aw, Poor Hermione.
blissedoutvixen chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Loves it again!
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Loved it, loved your Ginny. She's such a badass :)
Reem chapter 81 . 1/21/2011
Will you ever finish this story? because im getting really tired of waiting for an update :/ I LOVE this story and you are an amazing writer, so pretty please update :)
d112hpfan chapter 81 . 11/8/2010
I like your story...its pretty good.
PadfootProngs7 chapter 81 . 10/27/2010
Hey! I miss reading this story! C'mon, I know you can do it! Try and update soon for all your lovely fans out here! :) I really want to read more!
EccentricEmily chapter 81 . 9/12/2010
Fantastic Story! I read the whole thing in a few hours. But why, why, why did you stop updating? Just before the good bits! Really though, fantastic story!
Small Owl chapter 81 . 8/17/2010
I have to write that I'm really disappointed with this chapter! I mean the first part is great when Hermione and Ron tries to figure out what gotten into Harry. I also like that Ron and Lavender finally break up. It's so cool that Hermione expects Ron to ask her before she helps him with the homework. And I like that she wants to talk to Ginny in the end. So what's my problem? Well I've been reading this fanfic for a few days and only now realized that the next chapter is not posted yet! No way I started an "in progress" story again! Anyway it seems I'll have to "subscribe to story alert" and hope that the next update is coming soon. All in all, I really love this story! So keep on the great work!
shine lots chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
The best, juciest chapters arn't posted yet. Please post 'em.

I love your story so much, and will even put up with unedited chapters.

You said in this chapter that:

"I'm also very proud to say that last Friday, I finally finished writing this story! It needs a lot of editing, and probably some minor changes, but the end is near! It has officially 100 chapters, so I hope you guys are up for such a big story:-)"

Don't bother editing and it should be straight forward to simply upload 'em, according to what you've said here. Just 11 more chapters and your story will be complete.

I love the high quality of this fic!
Small Owl chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
Usually when I start reading a story that is not yet complete I only write a rewiew when I got to the last updated chapter. But I really love this story and I think I have to say a thanks because this story gives me something to concentrate on which is not homesickness. Anyway I didn't wanted to start writing about how much I miss my home. I wanted to say that this story is excellent and I really love it. I especially like the quotations at the beginning! So congratulations!
Lunafan11 chapter 81 . 6/22/2010
I loved the story!even though it's not finished yet. This is the story that kept me up until 5 in the morning.I hope you update soon!love

lunafan11
Guest chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
I'm sorry but those are stupid reasons on hermiones part, she spent all that year telling harry not to jump to conclusions and now she is makeing the biggest jump of them all, and its completely impossible, i'd like to take this time to say that you make a lot of mistakes and it seems that either you didn't pay attention to the books when reading and that you don't understand the situations and characters very well, again. I hate to critisize so I do like to say that I enjoy the correct parts of the story a lot, you are a good writer
Guest chapter 25 . 6/16/2010
That's definetly not why she's having the dreams!, harry only had the dreams cuz of the (I don't want to spoil anything), hermione isn't stupid enough to think that, why would voldemort be thinking about ginny's friends being petrified when he didn't even know what was going on! He hadn't returned yet, the only voldy to experience it was riddle, and he died so voldy wouldn't know any of that!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/16/2010
Harry is abetter flyer, ginny would not have outflown him even if their brooms were equal, in book 5 angela says ginny has nothing on him. And in book two harry beets someone with a better broom, luv the story tho!
Guro chapter 81 . 5/28/2010
Hi! I'm one of the earlier reviewers, and I'm so sad this is no longer getting updated :( It's been almost a year now.. I used to check this story for updates every say for about two months, before I gave up xD only noticed now it still hasn't been updated o.o And you've already written this story.. I'm really worried :S you aren't dead? I hope not "/ Well, if you are, you can't answer anyways..
1,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »