Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
Hey, good idea! I'll admit to liking Ginny's entries far more than Hermione's, though. Hermione seem either grumpy (and really not very fond of Harry) or quite uncharacteristically in love (though I agree with you there, it can't really be avoided). Please, could you incorporate some friendship between the two of them? It makes me a little sad when there is none. Other than that, I really like it. Oh, and bonus points for the disclaimers...;)
kaet100 chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
A nicely done story. Well done.
xCams chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
niice )

i'll be waiting for next chapter
xCams chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
next chapter pleasee D

i like the way u write )

but hermione is not being... umm.. very hermione-ish /

too girly for my own like xD

but still... ur ff rocks
vissen chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
I loved the sotry, and I can tell that you have an easy time writing from Hermione's point of view :3

Write more!
pheonix786 chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
Loved this one, Can't wait for the new one!
mj-hedwig13 chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
aw i loved this chapter i cant wait 4 the nxt 1!
Leaves Of Grass chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
It's a good chapter!

I really like this story!

keep going! )
beama chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
Awesome chapter!
Azure Drake chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
great chapter. This is so amazing, i love the perspective. you tie everything together so amazingly.
Oviedo chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
wow!yey! I liked this chapter! I really really want to know what her third turn on was. such a good chapter.
Hanabi Mitsu chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
I've been reading this story for a while, and I am enjoying it. I think this was the best chapter. I would have never thought that the Amortenia was the reason for her not making the draught very well. The Hermione chapters are better in my opinion than the Ginny ones. Ginny's nice, but Hermione's thoughts are more interesting. It's like she's trying to balance nerdiness and going slightly boycrazy. Yay!
Eater of Crayons chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
this is really good! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE pleaze?
Kaytsu chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
its shaping up to be a great story, i like how you take the book and change it up with a different popint of view, keep writing and postinhg them
None chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
I really like your Fanfic! It's so nice to see somethin gfrom Ginny/Hermione's perspectives. I also like the way the story is more of an extension of the books then some weird, out there Fanfic. I can't wait for the next chapter...so please post soon!
1,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »