Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
azerjaban chapter 85 . 2/13/2014
Cute story, I do like your Ginny but Hermione is a little off.

You had to stop before the kiss huh? Oh well, alert if you ever decide to continue.
15 chapter 85 . 1/10/2014
I know you have a life but PLEASE update! I want to see Harry and Ginny get together!
15 chapter 85 . 1/8/2014
Please update! This story is as brilliant as the origanal novel itself!
Biancachu chapter 85 . 12/20/2013
update!
Tjohnc12 chapter 85 . 12/11/2013
Gah! Where's the rest?!
sbgorgeous chapter 85 . 10/26/2013
You haven't updated it in a looong while. Really hope you do.
sbgorgeous chapter 72 . 10/26/2013
About time. Can't thank you enough for this chapter.
sbgorgeous chapter 54 . 10/26/2013
I loved this chapter. So cute
sbgorgeous chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
This is a great story. I love that it is regular and not overly sweet. I can see all this happening.
I love the relationship of Harry Ginny in the books. You have really captured the essence. I don't think I've favorited any other Hogwarts story of Hinny. This is the first. (Y)
AlyssPotter chapter 85 . 9/10/2013
Ahhhhh! Cliffhanger! Please finish the next chapter, dying in anticipation!
ThankGodForJLaw chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Hey ! I discovered your fanfiction a short time ago, and i think it's awesome. I prefer when it's Ginny's point of view. I think you respect well the characters's personality ! Good job !
Noogat chapter 85 . 8/11/2013
Oh my gosh whats happened? Please come back! I think it's been two years since i last looked here, and still, nada! You say you already have your last chapters in your computer, so it shouldn't be too hard to just publish them, right? We still haven't given up on you and your great story!
anmaj93 chapter 85 . 5/27/2013
I need mooooooore! :O
nextchapters chapter 85 . 10/6/2012
Where's the next chapter? The next one is the only one i've been looking foward to!
abby chapter 85 . 9/27/2012
i really liked this chapter when is the next coming out?
1,746 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »