Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
anmaj93 chapter 85 . 5/27/2013
I need mooooooore! :O
nextchapters chapter 85 . 10/6/2012
Where's the next chapter? The next one is the only one i've been looking foward to!
abby chapter 85 . 9/27/2012
i really liked this chapter when is the next coming out?
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hex him good :D
Guest chapter 85 . 8/22/2012
The next chapter is what I have been waiting for because harry and ginny finaly start dating and ron is only a little bit aganst them!
Rose1414 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I LOVE it!

go ginny ;)
Guest chapter 85 . 8/3/2012
WHAT? The next chapter is the best part!

Please please please continue! This is so good...
Guest chapter 85 . 7/17/2012
good story. Enjoyed very much
Guest chapter 85 . 7/16/2012
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! YOUR WORK IS FABTASTIC AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO READ MORE! !
Neve chapter 46 . 7/16/2012
This reveiw might be a bit pointless, seeing as how I'm reading the story after it's been completed, but I would like it if you maybe put some stuff in about Ginny starting to get feelings for Harry...?
TenderHooligan chapter 43 . 6/16/2012
lol i have been enjoying this fic since i randomly found it but this chapter was GREAT. I was just thinking last chapter about how this is SUCH a GIRL story. I mean obviously, it's supposed to be and there's nothing wrong with it. In fact as a guy it's incredibly entertaining for the most part. Especially with chapters like this, where a guy (Dean) makes perfect sense of the situation while the girl (Ginny) refuses to accept his logic.

Only thing I haven't really liked so far was the way you had Ron treat Hermione between his fight with Ginny and the morning of the Quidditch Match. In the books it said he treated Hermione with an icy, sneering indifference. But in this fic he's not indifferent to her at all, but trying to pick fights and being a very obvious jerk.
Lillian L.T chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Don't forget this story! Please! I don't care if you update every 6 months or something, just don't forget it please! This is one of the best!
CherryPop0120 chapter 85 . 5/18/2012
It's really good! Keep on going! :D :D :D
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 85 . 5/15/2012
I love your story! Its absolutely fantastic! Everyone is completely in character and the story is so interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
stoneslay96 chapter 85 . 4/25/2012
This is the best other-point-view hbp i have ever read. Please please PLEASE update soon! PLEASE!

Pretty PLEASE?