Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
Rose1414 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I LOVE it!

go ginny ;)
Guest chapter 85 . 8/3/2012
WHAT? The next chapter is the best part!

Please please please continue! This is so good...
Guest chapter 85 . 7/17/2012
good story. Enjoyed very much
Guest chapter 85 . 7/16/2012
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! YOUR WORK IS FABTASTIC AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO READ MORE! !
Neve chapter 46 . 7/16/2012
This reveiw might be a bit pointless, seeing as how I'm reading the story after it's been completed, but I would like it if you maybe put some stuff in about Ginny starting to get feelings for Harry...?
TenderHooligan chapter 43 . 6/16/2012
lol i have been enjoying this fic since i randomly found it but this chapter was GREAT. I was just thinking last chapter about how this is SUCH a GIRL story. I mean obviously, it's supposed to be and there's nothing wrong with it. In fact as a guy it's incredibly entertaining for the most part. Especially with chapters like this, where a guy (Dean) makes perfect sense of the situation while the girl (Ginny) refuses to accept his logic.

Only thing I haven't really liked so far was the way you had Ron treat Hermione between his fight with Ginny and the morning of the Quidditch Match. In the books it said he treated Hermione with an icy, sneering indifference. But in this fic he's not indifferent to her at all, but trying to pick fights and being a very obvious jerk.
Lillian L.T chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Don't forget this story! Please! I don't care if you update every 6 months or something, just don't forget it please! This is one of the best!
CherryPop0120 chapter 85 . 5/18/2012
It's really good! Keep on going! :D :D :D
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 85 . 5/15/2012
I love your story! Its absolutely fantastic! Everyone is completely in character and the story is so interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
stoneslay96 chapter 85 . 4/25/2012
This is the best other-point-view hbp i have ever read. Please please PLEASE update soon! PLEASE!

Pretty PLEASE?
Hi407 chapter 83 . 4/8/2012
I wouldn't care if it was covered in spelong mistakes a nd bad grammer and typos. I really like your story.
Hi407 chapter 75 . 4/8/2012
I do love those characters. My sister, Q, especiully likes writing Lokchart.
Hi407 chapter 71 . 4/8/2012
"'orry-erent-eh-oh-you."

Didn'y cath what that maent.
Hi407 chapter 67 . 4/8/2012
Since a long time, Hermione put her mask off and heard herself say: "I expect your trainers are too small, Won-Won," and she smirked, while looking how Ron turned red. (This last part doesn't really make sense. You could change it to - Well two could play at that game. "I expect your trainers are too small, Won-Won," she heard herself say. She smirked when she realised that Ron had turned red.)

Is that stuff in the parentheseses a note from your btea raedre?
Hi407 chapter 65 . 4/8/2012
You should try reading each word from the end to the begginning. Then you should read each sentence from end to begining. Best way to edit.
1,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »