Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
Liliaaanlt chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Don't forget this story! Please! I don't care if you update every 6 months or something, just don't forget it please! This is one of the best!
CherryPop0120 chapter 85 . 5/18/2012
It's really good! Keep on going! :D :D :D
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 85 . 5/15/2012
I love your story! Its absolutely fantastic! Everyone is completely in character and the story is so interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
stoneslay96 chapter 85 . 4/25/2012
This is the best other-point-view hbp i have ever read. Please please PLEASE update soon! PLEASE!

Pretty PLEASE?
Hi407 chapter 83 . 4/8/2012
I wouldn't care if it was covered in spelong mistakes a nd bad grammer and typos. I really like your story.
Hi407 chapter 75 . 4/8/2012
I do love those characters. My sister, Q, especiully likes writing Lokchart.
Hi407 chapter 71 . 4/8/2012
"'orry-erent-eh-oh-you."

Didn'y cath what that maent.
Hi407 chapter 67 . 4/8/2012
Since a long time, Hermione put her mask off and heard herself say: "I expect your trainers are too small, Won-Won," and she smirked, while looking how Ron turned red. (This last part doesn't really make sense. You could change it to - Well two could play at that game. "I expect your trainers are too small, Won-Won," she heard herself say. She smirked when she realised that Ron had turned red.)

Is that stuff in the parentheseses a note from your btea raedre?
Hi407 chapter 65 . 4/8/2012
You should try reading each word from the end to the begginning. Then you should read each sentence from end to begining. Best way to edit.
Hi407 chapter 64 . 4/8/2012
Many elven-or-twelve-year-olds can't spell. Many don't have a good reason, let alone one as good as mine. If you have not
Hi407 chapter 63 . 4/8/2012
You probably aren't going to reply in 2008. Honestly, I would be a third grader.
Hi407 chapter 55 . 4/8/2012
Reveiws can hurt, but not the reviewers. If they are REALLY rude, they can hurt you. But, on principle, I would never do such a think. I like the Ginny/Harry parts.
Hi407 chapter 53 . 4/8/2012
Sometimes anonymous reviewers don't have an account. My mom didn't let me getan account until about six months ago, on my eleventh birthday.
Hi407 chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
Aren't Luna and Ginny supposed to be friensd?
Hi407 chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Isn't Lisa your beta reader?
1,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »