Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
Hi407 chapter 64 . 4/8/2012
Many elven-or-twelve-year-olds can't spell. Many don't have a good reason, let alone one as good as mine. If you have not
Hi407 chapter 63 . 4/8/2012
You probably aren't going to reply in 2008. Honestly, I would be a third grader.
Hi407 chapter 55 . 4/8/2012
Reveiws can hurt, but not the reviewers. If they are REALLY rude, they can hurt you. But, on principle, I would never do such a think. I like the Ginny/Harry parts.
Hi407 chapter 53 . 4/8/2012
Sometimes anonymous reviewers don't have an account. My mom didn't let me getan account until about six months ago, on my eleventh birthday.
Hi407 chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
Aren't Luna and Ginny supposed to be friensd?
Hi407 chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Isn't Lisa your beta reader?
Hi407 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
I feel kind of bad to begin reading this when you've alraedy gotton so far. I mean, my reviews don't help anyone. But, anyway, I'll reveiw to say wondeful job. It is realistic and humoruos at the same tome. You are kepping of goood quality. IHAVE THIS ADDED TO MY favoirtes. Sorry, pressed the caps lock buttton. Just imagine it in lower case.
Hi407 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I think it was nice that J.K. Rowling was so tolerant. But, it's hard for me to have an opinion about something I don't fully understand. It is nice to know other people agree with me. Great chapter. I never really imagined what was betreen Dean and Gniny.
Hi407 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I really like your story. I never thought of it this way.
Dragonclaw11 chapter 85 . 3/20/2012
Wow. . This-this is a really good take on things. I like how you make Ginny notice Harry (that was fun) and the last few chapters where she relives her feelings for him. *nods* Very good.

You know, it's hard to tell English isn't your first language, so when I noticed you said that in your Author's notes, I was like, 'What?' Yes, you're writing is very good. :)

I notice you haven't updated in a while. You may be, er, dead, or pregnant-;)-but I want you to know you have many fans who are waiting. I mean, look at all your reviews! Anyway, I love this story!

D
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 85 . 3/19/2012
patiently waiting for the next update :) it's been months :(
Isa19-09 chapter 85 . 3/17/2012
hi,

first: I love this story...

and now the important thing: how can you be that cruel and not write the story at least until after the quidditch match. That was the moment I was looking forward to the most and you just don't continue.

please update soon. I have still hope.

p.s. : normally I'm not that melodramatical

words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was AWESOME!
freakingfantastic chapter 85 . 12/11/2011
cool story. whens the next chapter coming out?
TisforTatty chapter 85 . 11/28/2011
I just wanted to let you know how much I love this story! I've caught up on all 85 chapters in a few days, and I've really enjoyed your new take on HBP :) I really admire that you've written such a huge story in English when it's not even your first language, and to say so makes your writing and grammar really impressive (I could never write so fluently in the language I'm learning now)! But regardless of the writing itself, I think that you do really well in putting a new twist to the story so it isn't like re-reading the book, and I still enjoy reading the Harry/Ginny chapters even though I'm a much bigger fan of Ron and Hermione. It's been nice to see what's going on in the girls' minds for a change :) Great job, and I can't wait to see what's next!
1,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »