Reviews for Ginny, Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
Hi407 chapter 67 . 4/8/2012
Since a long time, Hermione put her mask off and heard herself say: "I expect your trainers are too small, Won-Won," and she smirked, while looking how Ron turned red. (This last part doesn't really make sense. You could change it to - Well two could play at that game. "I expect your trainers are too small, Won-Won," she heard herself say. She smirked when she realised that Ron had turned red.)

Is that stuff in the parentheseses a note from your btea raedre?
Hi407 chapter 65 . 4/8/2012
You should try reading each word from the end to the begginning. Then you should read each sentence from end to begining. Best way to edit.
Hi407 chapter 64 . 4/8/2012
Many elven-or-twelve-year-olds can't spell. Many don't have a good reason, let alone one as good as mine. If you have not
Hi407 chapter 63 . 4/8/2012
You probably aren't going to reply in 2008. Honestly, I would be a third grader.
Hi407 chapter 55 . 4/8/2012
Reveiws can hurt, but not the reviewers. If they are REALLY rude, they can hurt you. But, on principle, I would never do such a think. I like the Ginny/Harry parts.
Hi407 chapter 53 . 4/8/2012
Sometimes anonymous reviewers don't have an account. My mom didn't let me getan account until about six months ago, on my eleventh birthday.
Hi407 chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
Aren't Luna and Ginny supposed to be friensd?
Hi407 chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Isn't Lisa your beta reader?
Hi407 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
I feel kind of bad to begin reading this when you've alraedy gotton so far. I mean, my reviews don't help anyone. But, anyway, I'll reveiw to say wondeful job. It is realistic and humoruos at the same tome. You are kepping of goood quality. IHAVE THIS ADDED TO MY favoirtes. Sorry, pressed the caps lock buttton. Just imagine it in lower case.
Hi407 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I think it was nice that J.K. Rowling was so tolerant. But, it's hard for me to have an opinion about something I don't fully understand. It is nice to know other people agree with me. Great chapter. I never really imagined what was betreen Dean and Gniny.
Hi407 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I really like your story. I never thought of it this way.
Dragonclaw11 chapter 85 . 3/20/2012
Wow. . This-this is a really good take on things. I like how you make Ginny notice Harry (that was fun) and the last few chapters where she relives her feelings for him. *nods* Very good.

You know, it's hard to tell English isn't your first language, so when I noticed you said that in your Author's notes, I was like, 'What?' Yes, you're writing is very good. :)

I notice you haven't updated in a while. You may be, er, dead, or pregnant-;)-but I want you to know you have many fans who are waiting. I mean, look at all your reviews! Anyway, I love this story!

~D
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 85 . 3/19/2012
patiently waiting for the next update :) it's been months :(
Isa19-09 chapter 85 . 3/17/2012
hi,

first: I love this story...

and now the important thing: how can you be that cruel and not write the story at least until after the quidditch match. That was the moment I was looking forward to the most and you just don't continue.

please update soon. I have still hope.

p.s. : normally I'm not that melodramatical