Reviews for Transition
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Another good one. I never saw Cadfael as Radulfus' ally, but thinking a bit about abbey politics and networks, it is a very good term with which to describe their relationship. Well written.
Amdg3x7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Made me chuckle. Write some more please.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
You have the good Abbot to a T, I think. He always seemed to be rather more worldly than his Calling really gave him credit for. Recall when the new priest was so, inflexible, and the girl committed suicice? Radulfus was quick to point out the difference between the letter of the Law, and the spirit of the Law.

Have any other chapters to add to the books? I don't think Ellis Peters would mind too much, given your ability.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Well done! You've captured Radulfus perfectly.
Soledad chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Lovely addition to the novel. I remember cheering when Priot r Robert's hopes were thoroughly quenched.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Nicely written and I have always felt that he always got annoyied with the Prior's and Brother Jerome's lack of wordly knowledge.
alasse greyhame chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Hello! I loved this story! It fits very well with the books and the characters. Great job! Thank you.
walkerhound chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
vary nice exploration of some secondary charcters. hope to read more
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very nice little story and very much in character! You've guessed Radulfus' thoughts well, one can really imagine that he thinks in such a way about his new fellow brothers. Well done!