Reviews for Let's Make This Moment A Crime
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 15 . 5/9/2008
As usual I feel bad for Alex because neither of them could be honest with one another. Also...since Marissa's pregnant I hope she stops drinking or I imagine a miscarriage happening because I don't think she's in the best physical condition with years of drinking, never know. So...nice writing, I liked that they were both aware of the facade and Alex was frustrated, as many would be in that situation. This reminds me of Imagine me and You when Luce is against getting involved in a couples life. And I love that you included a Natalie Portman line from Closer, the speech about lies she gives to Clive Owen is brilliant, she was the only good thing in that film.
lauren36ren chapter 15 . 9/20/2007
How can I love and hate this at the same time:) I'llcome back for more if you write it.
malex4ever chapter 15 . 9/18/2007
...sorry but im not reading it anymore... i dun think there is a sequel after this rite?
shassy25 chapter 15 . 9/18/2007
great update!

i can't believe it they are

hurting each other again..

and with marissa being pregnant

i dont know what to think anymore...

i hate it.. fix this pls.. :)
bigblusky chapter 15 . 9/17/2007
arghh.. i dunno who will i be mad at.. malex are both stubborn.. their frustrations are rubbing on me too.. lol

anyway, hope they sort things out... more soon please..
malex4ever chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
update soon! marissa and ryan annoyed me! let marissa come back to her true love... ;)
silverscreen crush chapter 10 . 9/14/2007
way to leave us with a cliffhanger...well sort of lol
shassy25 chapter 10 . 9/12/2007
nice update..

can't wait for the next chapter.

mack7465 chapter 10 . 9/12/2007
ah this is soo cute! please update soon, i love this story. actually i pretty much love all your stories lol. great job, update soon!
bigblusky chapter 10 . 9/12/2007
hey, this is a nice fic.. please do continue... loved the first part btw.. though it is a bit sad its still beautiful..

cant wait to read more.. )
shassy25 chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
that was awesome..i can't wait

for more..:)
comedowntome chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
ah! what are they gonna do! can't wait... poor ryan though... love it so far.
sprouts chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
that was the most INCREDIBLE chapter ive ever read in my life!
krisana22 chapter 6 . 9/10/2007