Reviews for Remebering 911
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Dude.
First od all-God od Christian s is the real one.
God of Muslim is a false God a.k.a the Devil.
Second, anyone who denies Christ IS the Anti-Christ.
Third, most important-You Are lying throughout the whole story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
very nice!:D
dppokegirl23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That *sniff* is one of the *sniff* best *sniff* 9/11 thing ever...
Spiderweb Sky chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Beautiful. It's a shame it takes a tragic disaster to open people's eyes. If more people were accepting of diversity, we could avoid these magnitudes of horror. You are a gorgeous writer.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
As I was reading this, tears were streaming down my face. It was beautiful. Truly beautiful.

God rest their souls.
Ness chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
You do realize innocent lives were taken that day and yet you seems to only use the event as an excuse to write a fic? That's truly heartless. You make me sick.

~Ness
Miko in training chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that is very touching.. great job keep it up :)
Vampiric Phantom chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
excellently done! Your 9/11 stories are touching and inspiring. I beleive you speak the truth. You are an excellent writer and if you were really smart, you'ld share with the world. Excellent work though, and might I request you do a story where Danny knows the planes are coming and attempts to stop them?
ButtonsMagoo chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Being young on that Day I dont remeber much allthough some of it still springs to mind the horrifing pictures and the reports on the radio... I was only seven but still seing pictures of people jumping, makes me feel bad inside and sad. Every september I feel sad I think of the Americans and how they must feel.. if we British are saddened we and I myself cannot imagine the heartache of America... this was a wonderfull wonderfull peice of writing asolutley touching and moving well done. If people who lost a loved one that day read this they would smile.
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
wow, that is really amazing, and it was of course another rare tear fic, it's so great to see people dedicate fics to 9/11 do you realize your two and one other new one are all there are? people have ignored it through out the years af the Danny Phantom fics, so it means a lot to a lot of people that you have taken the time to dedicate two fics to that dark day in history. I want to say thanks for writing it, i'm sure others would want to as well.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Nice homage. We actually must remember.
wss3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
truly touching...It's very awesome.
PyroStorm chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very beautiful and emotive. I don't think the world will forget 9/11 for a long time.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Amen, good sir.

9/11... who could forget that day admist treagedy and sorrow? This was truly a wonderful piece for those still in pain by the scars it gave America. Brilliant work.

~Shiny-san
purple almighty chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
wow that was just beautiful it moved me so much i started to cy i feel so bad for the people that have died on that day and there families. This was just a moving piece of work and i thank you for writing it i shall fave this also.