Reviews for Remebering 911
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
very nice!:D
dppokegirl23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That *sniff* is one of the *sniff* best *sniff* 9/11 thing ever...
Spiderweb Sky chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Beautiful. It's a shame it takes a tragic disaster to open people's eyes. If more people were accepting of diversity, we could avoid these magnitudes of horror. You are a gorgeous writer.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
As I was reading this, tears were streaming down my face. It was beautiful. Truly beautiful.

God rest their souls.
Ness chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
You do realize innocent lives were taken that day and yet you seems to only use the event as an excuse to write a fic? That's truly heartless. You make me sick.

Miko in training chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that is very touching.. great job keep it up :)
Vampiric Phantom chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
excellently done! Your 9/11 stories are touching and inspiring. I beleive you speak the truth. You are an excellent writer and if you were really smart, you'ld share with the world. Excellent work though, and might I request you do a story where Danny knows the planes are coming and attempts to stop them?
ButtonsMagoo chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Being young on that Day I dont remeber much allthough some of it still springs to mind the horrifing pictures and the reports on the radio... I was only seven but still seing pictures of people jumping, makes me feel bad inside and sad. Every september I feel sad I think of the Americans and how they must feel.. if we British are saddened we and I myself cannot imagine the heartache of America... this was a wonderfull wonderfull peice of writing asolutley touching and moving well done. If people who lost a loved one that day read this they would smile.
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
wow, that is really amazing, and it was of course another rare tear fic, it's so great to see people dedicate fics to 9/11 do you realize your two and one other new one are all there are? people have ignored it through out the years af the Danny Phantom fics, so it means a lot to a lot of people that you have taken the time to dedicate two fics to that dark day in history. I want to say thanks for writing it, i'm sure others would want to as well.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Nice homage. We actually must remember.
csiphantom chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
truly touching...It's very awesome.
PyroStorm chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very beautiful and emotive. I don't think the world will forget 9/11 for a long time.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Amen, good sir.

9/11... who could forget that day admist treagedy and sorrow? This was truly a wonderful piece for those still in pain by the scars it gave America. Brilliant work.

purple almighty chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
wow that was just beautiful it moved me so much i started to cy i feel so bad for the people that have died on that day and there families. This was just a moving piece of work and i thank you for writing it i shall fave this also.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
God Bless You good sir. I don't think we've learned much after 9/11 but I still think we can. Let us not curse this darkness but light the candle for our fellow man so that we may find our way. Wonderful story. Thank you for reminding us that there is a lesson to be learned from this awful tragedy, one we often learn too late. Good story.