Reviews for We Three
Hurfferlpurff chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
NO! Harry'd Lily and Severus kid and Severus would wash his hair because Lily loved him and they'd have anowther little girl named Elladora with Severus coloring and Lily features and Harry would be an awesome potions student just like his father. And the trio would be Black-Lupin-Potter BLP it's alphabetical.

I missed the abortion/M-preg thing in this was I not looking deep enough?
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
yay love the story more please
ladycloche chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Just wanting to respond saying I absolutely loved it! I'm a huge fan of James/Remus and the J/S/R dynamic, so this was absolutely wonderful! Not to mention, it was written really well. .
giuli miadi black chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I found this fic by accident. I'd just talked about how much I wanted to read a BLP story and was all not-hopefully looking for a Remus/James ff when I found it.

And I'm glad I did, because it was simply amazing! I liked the whole feelings-part. there's a lack of feelings when people write threesome-stories, but this one had it, and it had it WELL done.

I just don't like the m-preg part. But, well, I don't like the idea of pregnancy at all, so maybe it's just me being picky.

Really good story. Congrats!
Shanster chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aww...

This was a longer one-shot than I usually read, and you went a lot deeper into all the emotion... but that was really, really sweet. You're one talented author.

-Faves-
wired2damoon chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Loved it! 10/10!
Imgingins chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Holy. Fucking. Crap. This is AWESOME.
Slasharific chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Well... It was good, but... I didn't really like it very much. Seriously, though, ignoring my opinion, it was written well.
CrazyChipmunkGoneHyper chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
lol threesome
S.c.ou.s.er.4.li.f.e chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wow thats amazing. I absolutely loved it.
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
a good fic. The James/Remus/Sirius dynamic is interesting.