Reviews for Wotcher
AriTheGreekDemigod43 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This. Is. Gorgeous. Really amazing, I'm crying and it's just so sad, but at the same time it's hopeful and just so beautiful. I miss Remus and Tonks so much, thank you for this, Teddy deserves this. I love how he's so freaking happy and it makes me feel so good to know that he had his happy ending nonetheless. And your writing is perfect.

*hugs Teddy*
cuteypuffgirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I'll tell you this. This was my favorite story even before I joined FFN. I literally held back tears reading this. One of my alltime favorites. I love Teddy so much *le sob* This was beautiful and touching, you've got talent at portraying emotions :3

Peace, love and Nutella. xx cuteypuffgirl
Yuval25 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
~Hugging Teddy~

I almost cried, it was so sad. You have a great writing!
Iz chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
What a beautiful story! :'( I am crying right now! Aw that was just so amazing! :') Good job!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was really, really cute and heartfelt and it's nice to see a nice Teddy (so many fics have him so angry and whatnot).
BURNING PIXIE chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
really sweet 3
bubblegumpink chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this is so good! i luved it! this is the first fanfic that actually made me cry...

*hugs Teddy*
siriuslyseriouspadfootlover chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
that was very touching! i look forward to reading more of your work!
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This just about made me cry :( I love reading these sort of things, where Teddy talks with his parents, they're just beautiful and moving.

Great job!

*gives Teddy a great big hug*
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Poor Teddy. That was brilliant.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Yay! I want to hug Teddy:)
Magesa chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Really beautiful... thanks so much for this! Give Teddy the hug for me and tell him that I miss his parents too.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Beautiful! SO sad and cute and sweet! The part about Victoire was really cute. And the huge family gatherings every SUnday sound awesome-that IS my family! The end gave me chills, and it was beautifully described. Amazing!
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
so good..it made me tear up a little cause i miss tonks and lupin..and poor teddy. :[

great story! i loved it!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Loved it. You made a tear come to my eyes at the end here. The sight of Teddy, talking to his parents at their graves. ahh! And the bit with Victoire was nice too. But you know, the whole thing was nice. I'm def adding this to my C2.

-honda