Reviews for If That's What It Takes
Starliteyes17 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
kaly, this story was wonderful. I loved all three chapters, each one had me practically biting my TOEnails wanting to know what was going to happen next.

This last chapter was even better then I had imagined, too! The idea of Dean finding Sam dead again, in order to save DEAN from the deal, is just too tragically beautiful, and I'm so glad such a talented writer created their own spin of it.

Great work, I loved this from beginning to end.
carocali chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Nice wrap up! I really like the touch of the hell hounds howling at the soul that slipped away. Might be fun to do an epilogue of 'the day after' Dean was supposed to be taken.

Good for Sammy for finding the solution, and good for Dean for being mad as hell! LOVE these boys!

Great work!

Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Amazing story. I loved it!
Mr. JRyan chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Yano, you almost made me cry, lol. ALMOST.

This was a very well-written story. Really. I completely adored it. And the method you had Sam take to save Dean was really believable.

I appluad you
Nana56 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Really awesome story! I've loved every word. This last chapter was so intense, my jaws hurt. If this were a book, it'd be all bent from my grip!

Great job! Thanks for the ride!
dudeurfugly chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Cool fic! I loved it. The ending was awesome. Hopefully they'll do something like this on the show. Nice job!
Brigid Tanner chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Bobby pointed at Sam, while looking at Dean. "You. Talk to your brother." Turning, he pointed at Dean, while looking at Sam. "You. Whole story this time, no excuses. I'm going to get some sleep. You boys behave."

Perfect Bobby reaction! You did a great job with all three of them. Good tension when Dean was doing CPR and Sam was fighting it to get the incantation done. Hope Sam feels good and guilty for what he put Dean through, even if he did save Dean's ass. This would be a great episode. Saving to favorites.
friendly chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
great story.. that was really good..
Agent Five chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Oh, and you know Bobby so well, too. This is just gorgeous! The poignancy of it all. Bobby's resignation and worry. Sam & Dean being together. The whole kitchen scene brought a lump to my throat! It's just so well written and so true to form - you channeling Kripke or something?

Eagerly awaiting more. xx
Agent Five chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This is just wonderful. You have the pair of them penned so brilliantly that they sparkle off the screen. I find myself feeling hope as Sam feels it and understanding the tension and fear in Dean. It never occurred to me that Dean has not - and may never - tell Sam the clincher that is the adendum to the deal. But it's true to form. (That nasty red-eyed bitch! I hope she gets her just deserts!).

Loved the scene with the priestess. Beautifully 't wait to see where this leads.
Dawn N chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
I enjoyed the story and was glad that Dean was able to bring Sam back and that Sam was able to save his big brother.

anon chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Oh... great job! This is a very exciting fic and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Thanks for sharing. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Great grab in the first chapter! I like the concept, too.

Looking forward to seeing how it works out.
Cupido chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
God, you're killing me man. Let him just take the potion already! We want limp!Sam! He :D Great story, you are truly an amazing story teller.
Stacee Phelps chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Uh uh, there is no way you are leaving it here! Man, I cannot wait to read about the spell that Sam uses! Can't wait! Please, please update ASAP!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~